Chapter 38 - String Theory

Teddy

Tiger gave me everything I needed, and because of all the hurt he caused Everly... He got the 'dog thing' as everyone likes to call it.

It shouldn't be long until they arrive home. I do wish I was able to make it to lunch at Angelo's, but this was more pressing. Brandon responded to Max's message with the details of this Travis guy. I don't trust it, but if everything checks out then I assume they will want to move forward with the information.But we still have the information we got from Tiger to go off for tomorrow. And if what Tiger shared checks out, then I guess we have no reason to deny these new details.

My little devil has been texting me throughout the day, but there's this little selfie she sent that had me rushing things with Tiger.

It's of her standing over a dead body at the warehouse, she has light blood splatter on her cheeks and her smile is bright. She sent it over with the caption saying 'Nobody disrespects my men,' and I can't help but long for her presence again.

I hate that Max took her for the whole day when she could have helped me out with Tiger. Little devil's devious mind would have been able to come up with much more inventive ways to get the secrets from Tiger. However, I know they needed time alone together. Of course I overheard their conversation this morning while the rest of us slept around her.

I knew he still was suspicious of her, but I know his feelings are blurring the lines of hate and lust.

Dare I say love?

The others wouldn't believe I know such a word exists because of how different I am from them.

They'd be right in a sense, but the love I know is pain. And I very much intend to cause my little devil pain. I know she craves the pain too, she craves the feeling of being used and filled. And I look forward to hurting her just as much as she needs.

I finished cleaning up the remainders of the 'dog thing', and made my way back upstairs. Instead of making my way to my own room I head to Zoe's room. I avoid touching things due to the blood covering my skin but I get as close as possible to smell her scent from her pillows. A little strand of her bright red hair is laying across a pillow and I pluck it in my fingers.

Such a treasure shouldn't be forgotten. Yes, it's a strand of hair, but it's her hair. A piece of her she left behind just for me.

I take light steps around her room, happy to see she finally has all of her new decorations up. The room layout and aesthetic is undeniably her. From the red and blacks to the tiny satan plushie I got her. I have noticed her hugging on it when nobody is looking and I adore that she loves something that I got just for her. Brandon told me it was a creepy little thing, but I know my little devil.

She likes creepy.

I wrap the loose strand of hair around my finger and try to take a whiff of it, in hopes I'll catch the fading scent of her shampoo. That's when I turned on my heel and darted to her bathroom. Why struggle for the scent when the source is so close?

I strip down out of my blood caked clothes and step into a waterfall of cascading hot water in her shower. She has so many soaps in here I'm not so sure which one she is currently using. I pop the lids open one by one and take in strong inhales. Rose petals? No. Peaches and vanilla? No. Star Fall Romance? What the hell even is that? Also no. And the final one I am sure is correct.

"Yes." I groan. "Lavender Sweet Cream." The shampoo has a matching conditioner and body wash. I let my eyes trail over to her counter and see that she also has a matching body lotion sitting next to the sink.

I take another long inhale of the soap in my hand and I begin lathering it on myself, watching away the blood. However, the more the suds begin to gather the more that I'm encompassed in her smell. I can't help the low groan that escapes my lips as I rinse away the bubbles collection along my shaft.

I move onto washing my hair and face. The scent is so perfect and calls to her likeness so well. The serenity and grace of the lavender mixed with the softness and sickly candied smell of the sweet cream. An equal balance just like her.

I remember how milky her pale skin looks and I match the memory to this intoxicating smell. I rinse the soap from my hair and I take hold of the conditioner. Instead of using it on my hair I squeeze a dollop into my palm and let my fist wrap around my cock.

I am determined to have her scent all over me, as if to symbolize a claim over her.

I start slowly at the base, and inching towards the tip to completely coat my dick in the thick liquid. I squeeze tighter as I get closer to the head, letting my palm circle around it. It sends a familiar tingle down my spine when my fingers grace the bottom of my shaft.

"Little Devil," I shutter out. I start to pump my fist faster, letting the image of her come to mind. I start with thinking of her soft smooth skin, how creamy and milky pale it is in contrast to her flaming red locks. The curve of her waist that is so visible in everything she wears. The subtle rock of her hips when I watch her walk away, as if she knows I'm always watching, and always observing.

I remember the image of her a few nights ago. When she was naked on all fours crawling towards me. The sway of her heavy breasts as she got closer to me.

I think of the way my name sounds when coming from those perfect lips. Those lips that circle around my cock so perfectly.

"Fuck," Another growl rumbles from my chest. I slam my free hand against the shower wall to better balance myself, allowing my hand to move even faster at the image of her so engraved in my mind.

And finally, when my mind brings me back to her body. The body that was made especially for me, for all of us. I think of how her perfect little pussy weeps at the thought of pain. How her wetness glistens in those perfectly plump lips when she's left wanting. And how her body is so reactive, from the goosebumps that prickle on her arms, and the blush that grows across her chest and cheeks when she comes. And that little sound she makes right before she--

"Fuck!" I roar as ropes of cum begin to spill from my dick, coating the shower walls and the floor around my feet.

It takes me a moment for my heart rate to return to normal, my chest heaving as I wash away the mess I made.

I exit the shower completely content now that I know every single part of me smells like her and I find comfort in the thought of knowing the more devious thing I did before I get to my room to dress in clean clothes.

She may never notice, but I will always know that I collected my cum and mixed it in with her body wash. It's just a small amount, but my heart hums with the thought that she'll be lathering me all over her too.

My little devil.

And as if the universe has answered my inner thoughts I hear the group enter the manor down stairs.

Just in time.