Chapter 12:Entangled Echoes: Unraveling Bonds and Unexpected Allies

Albert's sister? I wondered who this mysterious girl could be. Then, I saw the girl who was dating Sanjay coming forward. Could she be related to Albert?

"Albert, what are you doing? Leave them right now," she said, her voice carrying a mix of authority and concern.

"Sister, what are you doing here? Go back to your class. This is not for you to interrupt," Albert retorted, a hint of defiance in his voice.

"Albert, he's my friend. So please don't embarrass me," she pleaded, her words revealing a sibling connection that added a new dimension to the scene.

"You both won't be lucky next time," Albert warned before leaving with his friends, leaving a lingering sense of tension in the air.

She turned to me, apologizing for her brother's behavior. "Hi, I'm so sorry for my brother. He's like that, but he's kind inside. Anyway, I'm Andria, Albert's sister," she introduced herself, her sincerity evident in her expression.

"Hi, I am..." I began, but she interrupted with a knowing smile.

"I know you must be Ananya, right?" she said.

"Yes, how do you know me? Did he mention you about me?" I asked, curiosity coloring my tone.

"Indeed, it's a yes. But I remembered I saw your participation video of school beauty contest and won the crown. Also, you are the middle school leader , You are pretty famous. Everyone knows you. I saw lots of your pictures in his personal diary too," she explained, a hint of amusement in her eyes.

"Huh, what a coincidence," I replied with an embarrassed smile, a mix of emotions playing on my face.

Andria smirked and said, "Don't worry, it's just his way, and I won't interfere. I know you haven't given him a chance."

"Actually, I know his feelings for me, but I... not..." I began, attempting to navigate the complexities of the situation.

"It's okay. You can reject him or accept him, but don't hurt him. I... actually..." Andria was interrupted by Sanjay, who seemed eager to whisk her away.

"Andria, it's time. Let's go," Sanjay said, pulling her away, leaving me to ponder the unexpected twists and turns that had unfolded.

"Huh, what? Sanjay, I haven't completed my words. Stop... why are you pulling me?" Andria protested, adding a touch of humor to the chaotic situation.

I observed the scene, amused and relieved by the unexpected allies who had emerged.

Rudra and John approached , their concern evident in their expressions.

"Hey, what happened, Ananya?" Rudra asked, providing a supportive presence amid the lingering tension.

"It's just Albert. Don't worry. Where's Juan? Come, let's go," I replied, ready to leave the library's embrace and the tumultuous events that had transpired within its walls.

"Hmm, okay. Here she is. Let's go," Rudra agreed, and together we exited the library, leaving behind a trail of emotions and unanswered questions.

After that day, I distanced myself from Sanjay. I didn't want to become entangled with someone who already had someone else in mind. While he continued to stand at the school entrance as usual, there was no longer that familiar anticipation of our interaction. It hurt, but I convinced myself it was for the best - better to avoid complications and shield myself from potential heartache.

Then, unexpectedly, one day, I spotted Sanjay approaching. My heart quickened as uncertainty danced in my mind.