Chapter 2

It was a Tuesday afternoon at motors, Fuckshit was serving a customer whilst me and the others were all scattered around the 2 sofas around the small tv. Ray and Fourthgrade sat next to each other on one of the worn out black leather sofas whilst I lay my head against Ruben's shoulders on the other sofa, me and Ruben have been friends before we met the others, we met at school when we were both the only kids in detention one day and the teacher left us halfway through detention and never came back, from that day we both started talking and found out that we liked skating and had a lot of similar interests and since then we've been best friends. Ray sometimes makes jokes about us and how we both secretly like each other but I just laugh it off, mostly because Ruben barely shows his affection even for me he rarely says sweet stuff to me because the majority of time were just making fun of each other, I mostly ignore him because I know that Ruben would never like me in that way, with all the stuff he goes through at home and he's not the most loving person in the world he probably would never like me back in that way.

"Would you rather suck your dad's dick or eat your mom out" Fourthgrade said to us. "What the fuck?" Ray said "what kind of conversation is this bro?" He exclaimed whilst lifting his arms on his head "yeah, yo" Ruben added, "fuckshit, would you rather suck your dad's dick or eat your mom out?" Ray shouted across the room so all around us could hear, I groaned in annoyance or how embarrassing this conversation was, I looked up and saw a boy probably a year younger than my age looking at the clothes whilst occasionally looking up in amazement at the conversation. "You would rather suck your dads dick right" Fourthgrade exclaimed still raising his voice "shut up" I said whilst slightly laughing to myself whilst converting my face in embarrassment whilst Ruben and Ray were cussing him off. "Hey whatever I'm doing I'm drugging one of them motherfuckers, I'm not gonna say who but I'm gonna drug the motherfuckers" Fuckshit said excitedly whilst crossing his arms smiling to himself. I looked up from Ruben's shoulder at the others who were sat in shock blankly staring at him. "You're gonna rape your parents?" I confusingly mumbled loudly enough for him to hear. "That's like- rape" Fourthgrade added. "I'd rather rape one of my parents than to consciously-" "YO, what the fuck!?" Ray shouted to him from his seat, I got up from Ruben's shoulder and sat normally on the sofa with one of my legs crossed under the other resting leg. "I'm not tripping life or death, fuck it I just raped my parents" Fuckshit said casually whilst smirking at us whilst we started laughing in shock. "Hey for real I'm never coming back here again" the customer at the counter across from fuckshit said whilst screwing the wheel tighter on his board. "Ya'll scaring off customers" fuckshit said whilst laughing clearly not caring about the business, "this is not an accurate representation of what we usually talk about" Ray states trying to make the man change his mind while keeping it casual "is there any way that you could forget I even asked" Fourthgrade said clearly embarrassed whilst looking down shamefully "I feel really weird now" he added "oh hell no" Ray said jokingly whislt quickly cutting him off.

It was the next day and we were all on the sofa this time Ray and fuckshit on one sofa and Fourthgrade on the other, whilst me and Ruben sat on the floor, Rubens eyes were glued to the tv like the others whilst I was sorting through the mail motors get. Even though it's technically Rays shop he always used to have a problem with checking his mail on time which meant there have been countless of times the shops been almost closed down from Ray not reading the letters warning him about his overdue bills, so I started looking through them for him to help so he doesn't have those problems now. "Yo these people are in Paris" Ray says looking at the tv in amazement "eating nice dinners, staying at nice hotels" he said still looking amaze, "I've been to France before, them bitches are assholes" Fuckshit said blankly, Ray looked back from the tv to look Fuckshit straight in the eyes "yeah but you went with your parents. Like imagine if that was us" he said. "I sorted through your mail I'll put the important stuff for you to pay on the counter" I said whilst getting up, Ray looked at me whilst smiling "thanks Jordan" he said greatfully whilst turning back to stare at the tv with the others apart from Ruben who was looking up at me, when I looked at him he quickly went back to whatching tv with the others, I walked over to the counter where I saw the same boy from yesterday at the counter reading the thrasher magazines whilst peaking up to look at us all, when he saw me get closer he turned back quickly looking down at the comics. I smiled to myself whilst placing the bills on the counter and throwing the unnecessary mail in the bin.