20th Beat: RIVALRY

The 3D Brothers has been the top band for 3 years now and has been dominating the music world. Their albums have been the topselling for the previous years. That morning, however, the band is headed to a major challenge as another group is set to have its comeback.

TV Announcer: Music News: Legendary rockgroup, L.O.M , set to have a major comeback

                Rock icon Lords of Music (L.O.M) will return to music scene after 2 years of hiatus. L.O.M recently announced its comeback with the release of their new single, Hold Your Head Up which is also the title of their album.

                The group, who originally was composed of 5 members, faced legal battle as 3 of its members filed a case against its record label. Meanwhile, two other members opted to stay with the company. These two remaining remembers decided to be a rap-rock duo and resume activities under the name L.O.M.  They will have an official comeback on music program, MusicPlanet  this week.

                The girls were eating their breakfast when that news flashed….

“I think it’s a good news. Another legendary group is set to return.” Eunhye excitedly said.

Shine nodded. “Well, I think 3D Brothers will be happy for the news. They are labelmates. They are under the same record label. In fact, years before 3D Brothers became so popular, L.O.M. was dominating.”

“I also heard, 3D Brothers are close to some L.O.M. members” Rhoyce added.

“Yes!” Shine replied. “David’s best friend is actually Phoebus Shim.”

“And Drake is childhood BFFs with Janus Jung,” Eunhye added.

“Oh, I think both Phoebus and Janus worked with Dylan on his two dramas?” Rhoyce said.

“Yes. Dylan worked with Phoebus on Secret Agent while he also worked with Janus on The Sea Warrior.” EUnhye informed.

“But they have unique screen names huh?” Shine said.

“I think their company decided to let them use names of Greek and Roman gods to match with the band’s name, Lords of Music. Phoebus, or  Apollo, god of music, and Janus, god of the beginning. The three members who filed case against the company used the name Ares Kim, Neptune Kim and Eros Park” Rhoyce said as she was slicing her pancake.

“Huh! All of them really have names of gods in the mythology.”Eunhye said.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

                Meanwhile, 3D Brothers are practicing on their studio. They will sing 3 songs for the open concert. Coincidentally, it will be LOM’s 1st performance in an open concert, after 2 years.

“I’m excited for their comeback.” David casually said as he was strumming his guitar.

“Same here!” Drake smiled.

                They are really good friends with L.O.M’s remaining members. Little they did know that a fanwar is now starting at portal sites and internet. Some anti’s (anti-fans) of 3D Brothers are blabbing on L.O.M’s comeback and said that they are excited on how they will “defeat 3D Brothers and claim again their throne as music kings.”

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Friday night. Both Rhoyce and Eunhye were assigned to cover for Music Planet’s episode that night. It will be special episode. Eunhye was setting up her camera while Rhoyce was organizing her pen, paper and tablet (tab). They were at the waiting room of the artists. Suddenly, Eunhye secretly pinched Rhoyce.