4

It's been 5 days since Angelo returned to his real home. Everything's been going well. He likes his brothers, and they like him.

All six brothers have been teaching Angelo many things so he can understand what he likes and what he doesn't. Daniel was really excited to teach his little brother how to play football because none of his other brothers were interested in this sport. Angelo didn't enjoy running after a ball he got tired really easily, but Danile didn't push him any further he said it's okay if he doesn't like it.

Since Alexander didn't want to leave Angelo alone at all, he made sure someone was always with him, so the little boy spent a lot of time with Dominic cooking. He couldn't help much but he enjoyed every second of the process and when other boys said the cake was good he was happy, because he had participated in its making too.

Even Evan wanted to teach Angelo something. Fighting to be exact. But again, it was tiring for the weak boy, so Evan ended up showing how to fight with Nicholas, but Angelo didn't like it and almost started crying since he didn't like any violence. So Evan decided to wait till Angelo grew up a bit because he knows that in this family, it's important to know how to fight to protect yourself and others.

Nicholas really liked gaming, so he thought that's something he could teach Angelo. He found the game where there wouldn't be too much violence or anything that could scare his little brother. So they ended up racing cars. Even though Nick had explained what every button does, Angelo still couldn't remember everything, and his reaction wasn't great, so he ended up pressing random buttons at random times. He actually won one time, and his brothers cheered, which caused Angelo to hide his smile with his hands.

Angelo had a great time with Elias, too. He told his older brothers that he likes reading so Elias had found all the books at home that would suit seven year old boy, but he couldn't find much so he wanted to buy him some more. They draw and colored pictures together, too. It was all in silence, but it was a comfortable one for both of them. As they were drawing something while sitting in Elias' room, Alexander walked in. "Hey, Angelo." He said and crouched down. "Buddy, we have to go to the doctors today." Alex said, and Angelo pouted because he didn't want to leave. "Do we have to?" He wrote on a kids desk with a marker that can be erased that Alexander bought so it would be easier for him to write. Alex chuckled at that and said, "Yes, we do. It won't take long and then you can come back." Angelo sighed but stood up together with Alexander, who took his little brothers hand and led him out of the room. Angelo waved goodbye to Elias and left.

After some time, Alexander, Angelo, and Dominic, who decided to tag along, were sitting in the hallway in front of their doctors office waiting for their turn. Angelo was again disgusted by the horrible smell, and he couldn't understand why does he had to go to the doctor again. Their turn came, and all of them went in. A woman in her 60s with gray hair and a wide smile greeted them. It was Solovyovs family doctor.

"Well, hello Angelo. It's been a while." She said, but Aneglo could remember the lady even if they had met. After weighting and measuring the little boy, she asked him if he suffered from some kind of pain, but the boy didn't. Then they talked for a long time about his diet and what to do so he won't get tired easily. There were many vitamins missing in his organism.

When Angelo was bored from this appointment and didn't pay attention to thier talk the lady stood up and went to get something and at the same time Alexander took Angelo in his arms and then changing seats he put him in his lap. "The doctor needs to give you injections, so I will hold you. It will hurt a bit, but it's just a little pinch, and that's it." Angelo didn't understand what it means, but when he turned his head, the doctor was already coming up with a long needle that scared Angelo. Alexander rolled up the little boys sleeve, and the doctor smeared his arm with something. Just as she started to put needle closer to his arm, Angelo started thrashing around, but Alex wrapped his big arms around him to hold him in place. "Sweetie, I have to give you an injection so you can be healthy. I don't want to do any harm to you." The doctor said, but Angelo didn't want to listen he was scared of this big needle. It already hurt when that other doctor took blood from him, but this looked even scarier. He started crying. Dominic rushed to him, and now three people were assuring him that it would be okay. After a while, he calmed down and now was squeezing Dominic big hand while Alex heald him, and he shut his eyes tight. Then he felt pinch and that was it. It was painful but not for long. Just when he thought it was over, the doctor walked up to his other arm to give him another injection.