8

November came, and it had been 3 months since Angelo came home. He had adjusted to the house and his family. Sometimes, he would get so comfortable that he started to do things that he had never done before.

He could laugh freely or say his opinion. He was so comfortable that he told Evan his hair was ugly and didn't get scared. Instead, he laughed, and his brothers laughed too.

After one school day, Angelo came back with a bruise on his eye. Alexander was furious, but Angelo didn't say how it happened. He was angry at something, but his brothers couldn't get what the problem was. When all the brothers got home and tried making Angelo tell what exactly happened but the little boy crossed his arms on his chest and scrunched his eyebrows in anger.

"Angelo, please, tell us what happened. Who did this? Why are you angry?" Alexander begged the little boy to tell him everything. Angelo sighed and said, "One boy from the art club was annoying me. He took my pencils and laughed! And then! Then he ruined my drawing! I got angry so I pushed him and he pushed me back! Then he hit me in the face, but I hit back, too. Now we both have bruises." The little boy was becoming calmer after he pored out his anger. "Good job, little guy! Haha, I hope you hit him hard." Evan laughed, and Elias next to him chuckled.

"Don't listen to him, Angelo. Well, it's right you protected yourself, but it's bad to hit people. And if he took your things, you could just tell the teacher or-" Alexander got cut off by angry Angelo. "I did tell her! And she talked to him but he just kept doing it."

"Do it to him back." Evan said with a smile. "Evan, shut up! We'll find a different way to deal with this situation." Alexander said. Evan rolled his eyes and got up from the couch. "Kay, then I'm leaving. Angy, tho, come find me in the gym if you want. I'll teach you how to throw a punch." Evan said and winked to Angelo. "No, he won't learn how to throw a punch!" Alexander yelled, and Evan again rolled his eyes.

"Taking out anger by hitting people is not right." Dominic almost laughed but got a death stare from Alex. So he smiled and looked away thinking 'says who'.

"Okay, Angelo, if he does it again, don't hit him. Just say it's bad, but if he still doesn't stop, I guess I'll talk to the teachers and his parents. Allright?" Alexander asked. "Kay," Angelo answered with his head low. "I'll go to the garden! Tony said he needed my help." The little boy said enthusiasticly and ran out of the house. "Wait! Let's treat your bruise!" Alexander yelled, chasing after him.

~

The next art class came, and Angelo was waiting for Vlad to do something bad to him. His bully was his seatmate. When Angelo and him first met, he liked the boy, but later, he just kept teasing him for no reason at all.

"Hi Angelo!" Vlad came into the classroom smiling. Angelo turned his head away and acted like he didn't hear his greeting. The teacher gave them their tasks, which was to make something from modeling clay.

Angelo wanted to make flowers, and Vlad informed that he's going to make a car. Everything was going well. Vlad was talking about his daily life, and of course, Angelo listened. In fact, he found it interesting. He had 2 older brothers and a lot that Vlad said Angelo found relatable. How the olders are clingy because they're the youngest or how someone is always fighting.

Suddenly, Vladislav grabbed a piece of Angelo's modeling clay. "Hey! That's mine!" Angelo said. "But I want it." Vlad answered, sticking the clay on his own work. "It's not right to take something that's not yours!" Angelo said, getting angry. "Since I'm older, you should give it to me." Vladislav said. "That's not fair! Give it back!" Angelo said and leaned to grab his piece.

Vlad didn't let him touch it, and they both started fighting. Angelo was really angry, and after a big push, Vald started to fall off a chair, but he grabbed Angelo's jackets' uniform so both of the boys fell.