12

The house was loud, and everyone was excited. Besides it being 8pm and all of the people in the house were tired, they were getting ready to relax in souna and the tub.

Alexander asked Angelo if he's okay going there in the heath, and little boy was excited to try it, although he was still scared of getting hit of those branches.

"You can pick a hat." Dominic said while others were splashing themselves with water. Angelo picked a hat that had small ears. It was cute, he thought.

Then everyone started entering the souna. It was pretty big for all of them to fit in there. Evan, Micha, Dominic, Mark, and Dima took a seat on the highest step. Then it was Nick, Kitty, Elias, Daniel, and Dominic who sat on the second step. And the lower sat Kate, Alexander and Angelo.

"Ugh, can I go out?" Daniel asked, breaking the silence in the souna. "It hasn't been even 5 minutes." Nick said. "I'm already sweating." Daniel whined. "It's water from the shower." Evan said. "Last at least 10 minutes." Alexander said.

"Are you okay? If it gets too hot or you can't breathe, tell me." Alex said to Angelo, who was sitting between his legs. The younger boy nodded yes and took a look at everyone.

His brothers seemed so strong with all of their muscles showing off. Angelo wished that one day he'll be that strong, too.

"How much longer?" Daniel asked. "5 minutes." Micha said. "If it's too hard, come down." Alexander said. "I can't! I made a bet with Nick." Daniel said, rolling his eyes. Almost everyone chuckled.

After some random conversations and 10 minutes passed. "Well then, the first crew can go because we won't fit all together there." Alexander said. "I'm going!" Daniel said, jumping up from his seat and running out. "Let's go." Micha said to Evan, and both went out. Elias followed them. Angelo just watched how they ran out in the cold weather. "Let's go too? You lasted a long time." Alex said to Angelo. "Let's go!" Angelo said cutely.

Alexander took Angelo into his arms and went out of the souna and opened the doors outside. Angelo got scared that it's going to be really cold, so he tightly pulled Alexander closer, but he couldn't even react when they were already in the warm water. It wasn't cold at all. After them came Mark.

Daniel was playing with the snow outside the tub while others were enjoying the nice moment. Angelo was so relaxed that he started falling sleepy on Alex, but suddenly, he got startled when something touched him. He flinched.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, breaking the conversation with Micha. "Something touched me!" Angelo said. "Maybe it was someone's leg?" Evan said. "I'm scared!" Aneglo said and tightly hugged Alexander. No one could see under the water because it was too dark.

"Iw! Something touched me, too! AAAA!!!" Daniel said and yelled at the end. "Calm down! Wait! It's jumping!" Mark said and pointed into Evans direction. "It's just a frog. Iwwww! It jumped on me!" Evan said and jumped up from his seat. "I'll catch it!" Daniel said, standing up. He started jumping around the tub, and before it got to jump in the water again, he actually caught it.

"Hahahaaa! I got it!" Daniel said. "Great, and where will you put it now?" Evan asked. "Oh..." Daniel said.

After the fun time, it was already 10pm. Time goes so fast when you're having fun. Alexander was getting Angelo ready to bed, putting him into one of his pajamas. This one was with stars.

"Did you enjoy today?" Alexander asked. "Yes! I was happy." Angelo said. "I'm happy to hear it." Alexander said and got into bed next to Angelo. He knew that others were gathering in the game room, but he was too tired to stay up any longer. "Goodnight." Alex said, brushing away Angelo's hair from his eyes. "Mhm..." answered the half asleep boy.