13

Two days after Angelo's dissapearence into the forest alone, he was lying in his bed with a high fever.

Angelo couldn't remember the last time he had gotten sick but maybe he just never knew because no one took care of him but now everyone in the house was worried about him and tried to do everything they can so he gets better as fast as he can.

"Your fever has gone down a bit because of the medicine, but it will probably rise tomorrow, so let's just keep healing oaky?" Alexander said in the evening to a half asleep Angelo.

"Mhm... Alex... will you stay with me?" The little boy asked. "Of course. I'll stay with you till you fall asleep and I'll come sleep with you later too, okay?" Alexander said. "I'm cold..." Angelo said, shivering. "I'll get you some more blankets. Do you maybe want another cup of tea?" Alex asked. "No..." Angelo answered. "Hmmm, I think you should drink another cup of tea." Alexander said and yelled down to the kitchen so that Dominic can make him some tea. That's how things kept going till after 5 days. Angelo was fully healed.

~

One night, Angelo woke up and got a sudden urge to drink water. He noticed that Alex wasn't in bed next to him. The boy was confused about it but he was sure everything was okay.

On his way to the kitchen, he heard noise. Whispers. When he got to the kitchen he saw that almost everyone was there. He looked outside the window to make sure it's night and it's not normal for them to be up.

Dominic was cooking something. Nick and Daniel were blowing up balloons while Kate and Mike were wrapping up some presents. In the loving room, Micha, Alex, and Dimitry were putting up decorations. And as Angelo read the letters, it said, "Happy birthday!".

No one seemed to notice him as he just walked up to Dominic. "Dom, what is happening?" Angelo asked.

"Oh, sweetie, why are you up? Were we too loud? Oh no..." Dominic said, taking Angelo in his arms. "No, I wanted to drink." The little boy said, leaning on Dominics' warm body, trying not to fall asleep.

As Dominic was pouring water into a glass, he started to explain. "Tomorrow... we'll today is Elias and Evans birthday! They haven't celebrated for many years but we thought that they should finally be happy for their birthday... I really hope they won't get mad, tho. I'm making 2 different cakes, and I'm kind of going crazy, hahaha, " Dominic said, and only then Angelo noticed that it's currently 4am. He wondered for how long he's been working in the kitchen.

Angelo drank the water, and then he realized. "Ah!" Gasped the little boy. "I don't have any presents for them!" He said loudly, making everyone turn his way. "Shh, be quite sweetie, and I'm sure they'll be happy just because you're here with us. They don't really care about presents, I know." Dominic said.

"Bud, what are you doing here?" Alexander asked, coming his way. "I came to drink some water." He explained. "Oh, okay, but let's go back to sleep now, yeah? Tomorrow will be a long day." Alexander said, taking Angelo's hand in his and walking back to their bedroom.

"Do you think they'll be sad I don't have a present for them?" Angelo asked, still nervous about it. "I'm sure they won't. But if you wake up before them you can draw them something nice." Alexander said, tucking Angelo into the warm blanket.

"Goodnight, Angelo." He said, kissing Angelo on the forhead and not long after going back to the kitchen.

~

It was 10 am, and as soon as Angelo woke up, he started working on his two different drawings with his congratulations to the twins.

On the second floor in the twins' room, Evan woke up. It was sunny outside but he hated that there was snow. He always wished that his birthday was in the summer.