9

A ball?" Asked Daniel. "Yeah, it happens every once in a while, and we have to attend too since our family is one of the most influential." Uncle Dimitry said.

"I want to go!" Daniel said excitedly. "I was hoping all of us could go." Dima said, but in response from other nephews, he got annoyed looks. "Oh, c'mon kids! We should show that we're not pussies!" Dima yelled to which Danniel laughed.

"Do you think it will be okay to take Angelo?" Alexander asked. "Why not? We have bunch of bodyguards and who would want to hurts this cutie?" Dima said making Angelo blush and smile shyly.

"Well then, next Friday you all should be ready by 6pm." Dimitry said and left the house.

~

The Friday came unexpectedly fast and all the brothers were getting ready. For the whole week most of them tried to talk Alexander into letting them stay home. No one really wanted to spend their Friday night with bunch of old man that drink Whiskey and are the family's enemies. They knew that there will be other teenagers but why would they want to talk to them?

The ball was set in a Palace. A big and amazingly beautiful one. When the Solovyovs arrived the place was already surrounded by many people and expensive cars.

Alexander was worried because he has never felt comfortable with other mafia people. He felt like they can stab him in the back any second. The most worried he was about Angelo. New place. Many scary people. It was a lot for the curious boy who was holding Alex's hand and admiring the palace.
Nickolas only reason for coming was to find a pretty girl. He usually can't go a long time without a girl.

Evan was really pissed off that he had to come to some boring ball instead of the party one of his friend was throwing at the moment.

Elias was sleepy and just wanted to go home, but he was always sleepy so it's nothing new.

Dominic didn't want to come too. Because he knew that there somewhere in the crowd is that one person who he doesn't want to meet.

Inside a ball room many families were gathered, drinking champagne or any other alcohol. Talking to each other about their works, laughing together but truly hating each other on the inside.

"Okay, let's not get separat-" As Alexander started his saying he turned around to see only Angelo and Elias who hadn't slipped away. "Ugh" Alex groaned in anger shaking his head.

At that moment Evan had already become buddies with some other boy his age and they both were leaving to take a smoke. Daniel was standing by the table of so many different foods that he just had to try everything. Nickolas was flirting with a young girl that seemed to have fallen for him already. And then a loud "HA HA HA" was heard through the whole palace and the Solovyov brothers knew that laugh belongs to their uncle.

Alexander sighed because he didn't know what to do on this ball with his younger brothers but suddenly someone called out his name. "Alex! Сколько лет, сколько зим! (Long time no see)" Alexander looked at the caller and smiled recognizing his old friend. "Да, да. (Yes, yes.)" Alex said smiling going in for a hug with his friend. "How have you been?" The caller said making Alex laugh because he hasn't heard him talk in English. "I'm good and I see your English is good too." Alexander said. "Oh it's nothing compared to my brothers. You haven't met them right?" Only then Alexander saw 2 boys behind his back. "This is Renat and here the younger is Vlad." The both boys smiled politely but locked their eyes with Alexanders younger brothers.

"Here are my brothers too. Elias and Angelo. And this is my old friend Marat." Alexander introduced. Then Vlad called out "Angelo? What are you doing here?" He asked. "I came to the ball." Angelo answered simply. "You know each other?" Alex asked. "Yes. He's from the art club. He was the one who hit me." Angelo said. "Vlad." Marat said in an angry tone. "I apologized!" He defended himself.