7

Tw: sexual assault, suicide

*2 years ago*

The kidnap plan was perfect. The target was Solovyov twin brothers. After many incidents in the family, all of the brothers had developed trust issues because many times before, people had stabbed them in the back. So they were being careful and were trying to take kids from school on their own. But that day, everyone was somehow busy. Was it coincidence or not? Who knows.

Alexander had a really important meeting in a different town. Dominic was staying home with Daniel, who caught a bad virus and was throwing up all day. Nickolas was studying abroad by exchange, so the two twins were waiting for their driver. Alexander had sent them a photo of his car and his face, so both Elias and Evan knew they stepped into the right car.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Evan asked his brother. "I am! I can't wait to see Uncle Dima for so long!" Elias said happily. Tomorrow will be their birthday. Hearing the nice conversation of the two, the driver felt guilt... but his family's safety was more important than two kids he met some minutes ago. He took the opposite turn to the boys' house and wished it would go well.

The twins knew the path to the house, and both gave each other confused looks. "Hey, you took the wrong path." Evan said to the driver. He ignored him and kept driving, increasing the speed because of stress. "I said you took the wrong turn! Where are you taking us?!" Evan yelled angrily. He sighed and pulled out his phone to call Dominic. "Hey Dom, we're getting kidnapped." Evan said. "Hey! Give me your phone!" The driver yelled, turning to Evan. "Fuck off! Stop the car!" Evan yelled back. The driver stopped the car but locked all the doors. He turned to the twins and said "Give me your phone and no one's getting hurt."

"You're threatening and kidnapping kids! Let us out!" Evan yelled pushing the car door that was not moving at all. "Listen, kid, I had an order and I want to do it right so give me your phone or I shoot you brother." The driver said pulling out the gun. The truth was he has never used the gun and had no idea how to do it, but it was given to him if there happened to be a situation he had to threaten kids. "Do it and you're dead." Evan said pulling out a knife from his pocket. "Evan stop." Elias said and fear was visible through his eyes. Elias quickly pulled put his phone and gave it to the driver. "That's right, now you." He said pointing the gun at Evan.

"No." The younger boy said. The driver run out of patience and started to try take the phone out of Evans hand by force. As they we're fighting Evan got to cut the drivers hand but because of the sudden pain he pushed the trigger. The bullet landed into the middle seat right next to Elias. Evan got distracted and driver got to pull his phone out of the boys hand. He quickly got into his seat, and threw out the phones out of the window. He started driving to his destination wiping the cold sweat from his forhead.

"Eli are you okay?" Evan asked. Elias couldn't answer because death just flashed before his eyes. Evan pulled him into a hug and whispered "it's okay" all over again.

After a while they stopped. The twins had no idea where they are and they had no idea how to get out of it. The doors unlocked and both boys were forced out of the car. They were surrounded by 5 man. All of them seemed really tall or maybe it was Elais and Evan that were small. All of them seemed to be in their 20s and older. Twin hands were tied behind thier backs and tape was put over thier mouths. They were dragged into a big place that was similar to a shelter.

Inside it smelled of alcohol and cigarettes, many other man got into view of the twins. All of them were looking at the boys not saying a word. Around the place were many old and dirty couches and chairs and the boys were seated in one fo them. Evan was struggling like crazy to brake free but it all was useless. Elias was scared to the point he was shaking.