☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ☽︎

"Cute" Minho muttered. "What?" Jisung asked. "Nothing baby" Minho answered eating his food and acted like nothing happened.

Jisung stuffed his cheeks with food as they turned a dangerous shade of red.

Minho made a mental not of what made Jisung blush.
- Compliments
- Staring
- Physical touch

"Minho hyung, c-can I stay over for a while?" Jisung asked bit daring to look Minho in the eyes. "Sure, but why don't you just go back home?"

"Oh" Jisung answered not wanting to talk about it. "I get it". The other answered.

"I don't have clothes though".

"You can have mine"

"Thanks"

Pure silence. It killed Jisung honestly. His heart raced as he thought if what ti say to the older. "Can I have some clothes? I feel dirty"

Minho looked at Jisung and nodded, holding out his hand. Jisung grabbed it gently, letting Minho take him to whatever place they were meant to go.

The house, it's feel. It was all amazing. Jisung loved the bathroom most. The dark tiles, were complimented by the white decorations.

"Use whatever you want to in my bathroom, hmm?" He said patting Jisung's head. Jisung nodded walking into the bathroom.

It was obvious that Minho had taste in good things. He wore the clothes after his hot bath.

He sighed contently after brush hi his teeth and with the little confidence he had left in himself, he came out of the bathroom and walked in to the room to see and meet no one.

"Minho hyung?" Jisung said looking around.

He wasn't with Soonie, Doongie or Dori. So where could he be?"

He looked in the closet, the kitchen, kitchen, bathrooms, garden house, porch. But nowhere.

He tried his luck in the guest room. He pulled the door open and found Minho clad in nothing. "Oh my gosh- I- I am so sorry" he said slamming the door immediately.

He sighed, placing his back in the door trying to cam his breath, when the door opened on its own.

He fell straight to the ground, again getting a peep at the naked male. "I am so so sorry hyung" , Jisung said getting up and leave, running to the living room to catch his breath there.

A few minutes later, Minho cane into the living room with only his favourite black joggers and sat next to Jisung.

He picked a movie and acted like he wasn't shirtless in front of the poor boy.

Jisung looked away as heat creot to his cheeks. He shook his head and tried his very best to focus on the movie.

But he stole long glances of the older's toned abdomen.