☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ☽︎

"Do you want to go back home?" Minho asked helping Jisung with the bags. "Uh, home? No. I want to stay with you"

"I meant my home" Minho said winking at the younger. "Sure" Jisung nodded. Picking up his pace.

The sky had turned dark and almost completely black, but we're still dotted with countless stars, giving it a beautiful look.

"Look, that's where I used to work" Jisung said pointing at the café. "I want to get a job so I can pay you back for everything.

"No-"

"Let's go!!"

They walked into the café and straight to the manager's office, the smell of coffee and baked goods distracted Minho, making him drift away from Jisung.

Jisung knocked softly on the door and walked in when a faint response was heard from the inside.

"Good evening. Do you have any openings?" Jisung asked getting straight to the point. "Actually yes. But what makes you think you are capable of doing this?"

Jisung answered each question that was fired at him with ease, only making a few mistakes which weren't even noticed.

"When would you like to return Jisung?" The manager asked writing in a book. "Is tomorrow good?" He asked throwing a smile at the man.

"Yes. You have some morning shifts like tomorrow. So get here at about 7:30 and you'll be good. "Thank you" he said and left the office.

"Where did Minho hyung run off to?" He thought looking around. He found the older sitting at one of the tables near the wall sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Hi" he whispered, sitting in front of him. "Hey, where did you go?" He asked with a small smile. "Office. I want to work here again". Minho nodded, trying to finish his coffee.

Jisung looked around at the numerous customers around the shop, but one caught his eyes. Chanyeol was there with a girl who was dressed a little too inappropriately.

He gasped, trying to cover his face with his hands. "H-Hyung, please let's go" Jisung said in a shaky voice letting him know he was feeling uncomfortable.

Minho nodded and held his hand on their way out, tipping Felix at the counter.

Chanyeol seemed to have notice Jisung. "I'll be right back baby" he said to his companion and kissed her shortly before walking out as well.

"Hyung, I forgot to aske for my uniform" Jisung said with a loud face palm. "Go get it, I will wait here.

Jisung hurriedly Rab back but soon bunoed into rye nan he didn't want to see— Chanyeol.