☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ☽︎

"You okay baby?" Minho asked patting Jisung's messy bed hair. He hummed in response standing up. "I will uh ... go play with your cats". He said running his fingers through his locks.

Minho stared at his retreating figure until the door closed. He sighed, getting off his bed and picked up his phone.

Homeless People

Minho:

Jisung is over at my place and he seems really sad.

Jeongin:
The boy you're always talking about?

Are you gonna make babies?🤭

Felix:
^

Minho:
No, we are not making babies Innie.

Chan:
We can never trust Minho when it comes to making babies Innie, he is very fast.

Hyunjin:
What on earth am I looking at?^

Changbin:
Leave these ppl, I wanna cuddle 😌

Hyunjin:
Yay!!

Minho:
Can you guys take your gay marriage some place else?

Jisung:
Like you aren't gay yourself

Jeongin:
^

Felix:
^^

Changbin:
^^^

Hyunjin:
^^^^

Chan:
^^^^^

Seungmin:
Why can't you animals talk about anything reasonable?

Felix:
We are

Seungmin:
🖕🏻

Felix:
Gladly

Jeongin:
Seungmin hi

Seungmin:
Cute 🥰

Chan:
He used a normal person emoji?

Whipped

Minho:
^

Felix:
^^

Jisung:
^^^

Chan:
Let's stop this. I have work

Minho:
Bye hoes

Seungmin:
🖕🏻

Minho shut his phone off and walked out if his room. He was feeling very hungry and not much time had passed since breakfast.

He didn't hear Jisung's laugh it the meowing of the cats and he seemed worried.

He looked around and didn't find then but noticed a foot peeking out from the couch.

He walked over quietly and saw Jisung with the three cats on his chest and his hands around them.

"He's so cute when he's asleep. I could just die" Minho whispered, sitting down next to Jisung and playing with his hair.