☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 ☽︎

Jisung found some sort of comfort in wearing Minho's clothes all day, he felt like a baby somehow.

He was scared of only just one thing- Minho becoming tired of him. He liked Minho as a person of course, but the sweet names he called him, the way he played with his hair, the way he stared at him and touched him. It all felt surreal.

It reminded him of when he started dating Chanyeol. They were perfect, but not anymore. His heart hurt everyday watching Chanyeol stumble into the house drunk.

He only touched him when he was drunk so on those days, Jisung appreciated it a little although he would try to do a little more than the younger was comfortable with.

Minho knocked on the bathroom door waiting for Jisung. "Are you done in there?"

"Yeah" Jisung called out, folding his- Minho's clothes and placing them bear the sink.

He slipped on the shoes he wore the day he ran away from Chanyeol and held the hand Minho extended to him, giving it a slight squeeze as they bud goodbye to Soonie, Doongie and Dori.

"I will come and take you guys home with me. Don't tell Minho hyung, hmm?" He whispered to the three who purred in response, giving Jisung kisses on his hand.

"I can hear you. You're not taking my babies" he said pulling Jisung outside and locking the door.

Minho and Jisung walked down the street still hand in hand now swinging their hands as they walked.

Jisung enjoyed the sound of the evening Seoul snow crunch underneath his black high top sneakers and the sunset.

"The sky is orange" Jisung muttered enjoying the sight letting out a satisfied sigh.

"Haven't you seen this before?" Minho asked nudging the younger. He shook his head staring at the sky again.

"Being locked up in Chanyeol's house wouldn't let me see all the best things" he whispered into the air.

"Huh?"

"It's nothing"

Jisung cast all of his cares away walking with someone who made him feel comfortable. "Let's go in there" he squealed looking at the plushies on for the Christmas sale.

He dragged Minho and picked a basket on their way inside. He pulled a huge amount of plushies out whic resulted in him having to get a second basket.

As they reached the cashier it dawned on Jisung. "I don't have a job. How will I pay for this?"

"I'll pay" Minho whispered, handing the cashier his card.

"Thank you" Jisung mouthed and walked out if the store with the bags full of countless plushies.