☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ☽︎

Minho walked into the room with a small white box with different drugs.

"I suspect you have a fever, so I'll just give you this-" he said placing the box on the nightstand.

His eyes shot open as he saw Jisung without his shirt. His toned stomach and abs, glistening as he was sweating.

Minho's cheeks burned as he stared gripping the pill and water bottle in his hands very tight.

Jisung seemed to struggle. He wasn't feeling quite normal. He wanted to be truly free and there was only one way.

He fumbled with the zip of his trousers only to be stopped by Minho. "Woah. You're not going to that now are you?" He asked helping the boy sit up with one hand while the he used the other to stop Jisung from stripping himself.

He handed the younger the pill- white and pink in colour- with the bottle of water. Jisung quickly placed the pill in his mouth and swallowed without water.

Minho's face contorted into a horrified one. "How the-"

His sentence was cut short by Jisung placing Minho's hand on his hard chest near his heart.

"H-Hyung, my heart  j-just goes too too fast any time I'm with y-you" he blurted, slurring like a drunk man in a somewhat delirious state.

Minho was shook. He didn't think the younger would like him in that way. No one ever did. "R-Really?" He asked, cursing himself for stuttering.

Jisung nodded. " I just didn't know how to tell you"

Minho's brain immediately stopped working. Imaginary numbers and square roots flying round his face as he desperately tried to comprehend.

He was about to say something to Jisung when he heard light snores.

He fell asleep

Minho's heart clenched. He wanted to tell Jisung how he felt, but the said younger was now asleep. He would brush it off as something that didn't actually happen.

Minho sat next to Jisung holding the water bottle. "He really fell asleep" he whispered to himself.

Yes, Minho was sad that he didn't confess to Jisung but he was glad as well. This gay boys sitting in a room, confessing to each other was pretty dumb.

Minho was madly in love but.... He didn't want to rush anything with Jisung. The boy obviously had some things bothering him which Minho wished he could help with, but Jisung wasn't being too honest with him.

He heaved a dejected sigh, tucking the drug box under his arm. As he neared the door, he spared Jisung one last glance before leaving the room.

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ᵃʸᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉ
ˢᵒˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵐⁱⁿˢᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵗᵉʳᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵘˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵒᵐᵍ ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ˢʰᵃᵐᵉˡᵉˢˢ ˢᵉˡᶠ ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒ 😭