☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ☽︎

Felix was at the dining table already eating his pancakes, his face contorted into a weird one as he enjoyed them.

Jisung sat next to him, while Minho sat on the chair facing him. The three males are their breakfast in silence. The only sounds that were heard were their forks scraping against their plates.

The silence was a comfortable place be which made them all feel at ease— Jisung especially although he could feel Minho staring at him.

In the midst of the silence, Felix groaned dropping his fork and as well his phone.

"They cancelled". Minho's eyes resembled saucers. "Really? Why?". Felix shook his head not knowing too well.

"Seungmin said he had to work, I don't know about the others though. I'm going home" he said sounding really upset.

"We could just go - without them - and have all the fun" Minho suggested trying to cheer the little ball of sunshine up.

"It was meant to be all right of us. Jisung is finally allowed to go around".

Felix stood up, and went to the kitchen, cleaned up his plate and left bidding his friends a dry goodbye.

Minho and Jisung continued eating in the same silence but this time was different. It was very awkward. A little too akward.

"Look..." Minho started staring at Jisung.

"The kiss... it was purely platonic. Don't think too much about it if it makes you uncomfortable" he said looking at Jisung with a serious expression painted on his face.

Jisung nodded trying to get that registered in his mind.

It was purely platonic. Minho said so by himself.

But...

I kissed Minho.

Minho kissed me.

And I really really liked it.

Shit-

"Okay" he choked out, bringing the cup up to his lips to drink water.

* * *

Jisung felt dizzy and tired. "I feel dizzy. I'll go up first" he complained gripping his head.

Jisung made his way to the stairs— well at least tried to but slipped. He closed his eyes and braced for impact, but it never came.

Instead he felt a strong arm wrap around his waist to steady him.

Minho helped Jisung stand on his weak feet and carried him, his hands under- or rather on- Jisung's butt and Jisung's legs wrapped around his waist.

Normally, Jisung would have protested but he wasn't feeling like himself at all. All weak and dizzy, there was no way he was feeling okay.

Minho took steady steps, hoping not to aggravate the younger's ailment in anyway.

He stood in front of his room door and steadied himself and Jisung and finally opened the door. Jisung groaned as Minho placed him on the bed.

"H-Hot~" he whined trying to unbutton his shirt. Minho picked up the air conditioner control and tapped the button putting it on 16°C.

"I'll be right back" Minho said worriedly, placing the blanket on top of him.