☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 ☽︎

Jisung smiled, placing his phone back into his pocket as he walked into the café. Work time.

He lived the evening shift, because customers barely come around, so he could chat with staff and lounge around.

He walked in and was greeted by all his hyungs. Minho, Chan, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Changbin, Seungmin and Felix.

"Hi" he said awkwardly.

"You are so not working tonight" Felix told him grabbing him out of the café. You are gonna stay at my place now.

He didn't even get to respond when all eight of themm began their walk down the street to Felix's house.

The eight boy's chatted as if they had all known each other for years. The reason they became so close was so confusing to Jisung.

Minho grabbed Jisung's hand when he noticed the younger stopped halfway up the stairs leading to Felix's second floor.

"You okay?" He asked, rubbing his thumb on the back of the younger's hand. Jisung nodded pulling his hand from Minho's grasp, laughing awkwardly.

"Totally fine" he replied following the boys into the room.

"Obviously, my room is too small for all eight of us and so is my bed, so some of you will go to the guest rooms and the living room". Felix said sitting crossed legged on his bed.

After all the boys had settled in, Felix and Hyunjin had Felix's room, Chan and Changbin had the living room, Minho and Jisung had one of the guest rooms and the last room was occupied by Seungmin and Jeongin.

They all washed up and went for dinner — pizza rolls and Sprite, and went to bed.

Minho lay in bed, spooning Jisung. "I like you Jisung" he whispered, knowing fully well that the younger was awake.

Jisung, whose eyes almost shut from extreme tiredness, immediately shot open. "You what?"

"I like you"

Jisung processed every thing in his head. ,"Maybe... Just maybe, I also like you" Jisung replied snuggling into the older.

"Goodnight" Minho whispered, ruffling the younger's hair, making him groan.