☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ☽︎

"It's been a few days Jisung, where did you run off to?" He asked placing one of his thin, bony fingers under Jisung's chin.

Jisung took a step back trying to keep enough distance between the two. "I got lost" he lied through his teeth. He knew why he ran away.

"Was it because I brought that girl home? Is that why you got lost?" He asked coming closer to him.

"I didn't really mind" he said gently shoving the older away. "I have to go get my phone, I will be right back.

Chanyeol grabbed Jisung's arm forcefully making him wince at the discomfort. "You're not going anywhere, we are going home"

Jisung closed his eyes as the older connected their lips. He didn't fell the same way he used to. He felt disgusted with himself and Chanyeol alike.

He stepped back, his back now in contact with the wall. "Please, I printed I will come back" he said, the fear very evident in his voice. Chanyeol seemed to think for a moment before letting go of Jisung's arm.

"I'm watching"

Jisung took it as a chance to scurry to the place where he had left Minho, Chanyeol seemed to notice and chased after the boy.

"Minho... Let's go" he wanted hearing his boyfriend's footsteps behind him.

"Okay" he replied before being dragged along the road by a very very scared Jisung.

As they reached a bar, Jisung stopped. His little legs couldn't carry him any farther. "Let's go in here" Jisung suggested knowing fully well that he was going to try alcohol for the first time in his life.

They stepped in fully mesmirised by the beauty of the place. Jisung's eyes fell on a woman pole dancing which seemed to bore him.

He drifted away from Minho and made his way to where the drink were being served. "Something strong please" he said to the woman in front of him.

"Okay cutie". She picked out a bottle and poured it out into a glass for him. She handed him the cup as well as her phone number.

«Call me» she mouthed before attending to someone else who was obviously drunk.

He went to look for a seat and plopped himself into one of the chairs and took a huge sip. A groan escaped his lips as the drink left a painful burning sensation as it travelled down his throat.

Minho worriedly watched the boy down so much alcohol. He seemed to be struggling with the liquor.