~epilogue~

I don't know who did the first fan art, so tag the artist if you know, but the second is by Viria. 

The writer in the room closes her laptop for the night. But the story is not done yet. Re-opening it, she types:

Helen, Frederick, and the boys moved. They left behind the house haunted by memories, left behind the life they cannot go back to. Before Annabeth made the choice to don a soldier's armour. They settled into a beautiful house, with a courtyard and bridge over a small river, next to the Jackson household. Percy and Annabeth visit their families often. Percy built Annabeth and her family a statue of Athena for the courtyard. Even Annabeth and Helen begin a very long road of mending their tattered relationship.

After years of missions and travel with the group, Percy and Annabeth help to build homes for their friends. Leo and Calypso, Frank and Hazel, Jason and Piper, Luke and Thalia...they all live in the same valley. Which is just down the roads from their families. It's become a sanctuary for them all, a place they can go to escape the monsters of the outside world.

This story you have read may be at its end, but there is still an entire life these characters live. Ups and downs, questions, doubts, good and bad. It is because of their time in these pages together that they get through it all. So, I leave you all with the final update from the world of Conquer:

Annabeth Chase became a legend for future girls and boys to look up to. She was living proof that no one else can tell you who you are. And no one can tell you your strength.

That is up to you. 

Who is watching the show right now? I cannot believe that it's out. I was jumping with excitement!! 

Anyway, that is all folks! 

Have a great day/night wherever you are! - The Fangirl