Chapter 50 - The World Never Stops Here

Sage Luxaire used to think that doing the best meant a gold medal. That when you do something right, you get something good in return or at least "a job well done". But 17 years into this world, she learned that it was just a fantasy. The truth is, she doesn't know what God wrote for her and she's tired of comparing life with others All she know is that she's better now.

One day, one grade, one assignment, one mistake – does not define you. You are not the grade that made you cry last night. You are not defined by the negative feedback that was given on your last paper.

You are made up of years of accomplishments you've made in your life, of hope and promise for your future.

You are made up of the kindness you show when nobody is watching.

You are made up of your closest family and friends. And the love you share together.

You are made up of the stories people tell about you.

You are made up of the missed opportunities that were not meant for you to begin with.

You are made of the glances locked with strangers in passing and the smile that made their day.

You are made of your unique mind that isn't like any other. Entirely made of magic and thoughts that haven't been birthed into the world.

You are more than that test. You are more than your grammatical errors on that 20-page paper. You are more than your grades and you are more than enough. You are doing the best that you possibly can at the moment. Be patient; continue working for your dreams and your success will come to you.

You will get through whatever it is you are going through. There is hope. Let these words be your guide.

Hold this book in your hands and hold onto hope. Trust that you will find peace and freedom from your past and clarity for your future. Stop doubting whether you're worthy of living or if continuing to fight for your life is worth it. Pain comes and goes, but with every second, we grow stronger. One day you will reach your vantage point darling. So for now don't rush your journey, savor all the highs, lows, and in between.

Today, I challenge you to be yourself. I challenge you to get out of your shell and explore the world! Start taking risks and never miss an opportunity. FAIL BIG TIME.

Because, eventually, you will get there, you will succeed. Ad Astra Per Aspera!