72. JULIET AND THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉* * *

December, the 1st, 1979

"Take me there, now."

It was accompanied by the Prewett twins and the three Marauders that Juliet was making her way to the seventh floor of the castle, on their way to find wherever the Room of Requirement was apparently supposed to be.

"So how exactly did you two find out about it?" Sirius asked Gideon and Fabian.

The three best friends were really accompanying them out of sheer curiosity. They knew the map wasn't perfect and places that were unplottable could not appear on their creation, but if a room called the Room of Requirement existed, they needed to know where it was. Even though it no longer was of any use to them.

"You boys don't really think you were the only devious ones around here, do you?" Gideon laughed.

"We were in trouble after playing a prank on the D.A.D.A. Professor of that time, and we were in desperate need for a hide out. Guess what door magically showed up across the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy?"

"The one that leads to the Room of Requirement." Peter replied.

"Ding ding ding."

~

"How did you say you got it to appear?" Juliet turned to the twins.

"I'm not sure, we just ran by it."

"Should we try that?" Sirius asked, walking away a bit and then ran by the group.

Juliet deadpanned before she went back to ignoring Sirius' existence. She recalled Regulus' words quoting Helena Ravenclaw. If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask.

She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, and thinking to herself, "well, I don't know what the bloody hell that means, all I know is that I need that bloody diadem so I can destroy it and stand a chance in battle."

"Woah wait it worked! I did it!" Sirius exclaimed.

Juliet opened her eyes and saw the big doors of the Room of Requirement, causing her curious look to turn into one of shock.

"No, you didn't, you idiot." Juliet put an end to his embarrassing celebration, throwing the map in his hands and hurriedly opening the doors, by fear that the door would suddenly disappear. "Go, go, go! Hurry, we can't waste any more time."

The boys rushed in and looked around the overhoarded room.

"Uh, it didn't really look like that when we were here last time." Fabian noted.

"What did it look like?" Remus asked him curiously.

"Like... kind of a bathroom. I needed to wash my hands."