Nightmare Pt1: Sunny

TW: Sexual topics, Rape, SA, slight gore, blood

A/N: I do not encourage anyone to do these actions and participate in them. If you were raped before, it does not hurt to talk about it to a trusted adult. I have not undergone such actions, so a lot of this is what I believe would have happened. Again, these actions are wrong and I wrote them purely for the plot. Do not trust anyone online, and do not, ever, do this.

Kel looked at the sign, his eyes glazed with confusion. 

There... was no way, right? 

"Sunny...? Why is there that there?" He pointed towards the sign.

Sunny looked at the ground, his dull expression unreadable.

"I'm... moving in five days... A-A year ago, I was supposed to, but we never got the money so, my mom made us stay. I'll be gone on my 17th birthday..." He kept looking at the ground, almost pitiful. His voice was scratchy and quiet, as normal.

Kel gave him a pat on his back and smiled. "It's okay, Sun-Sun! I promise, I'll spend as much time with you until you go. We'll make a couple of fun memories, okay?" Kel's smile was warm, like a ray of sunshine. 

Sunny nodded and smiled a little.

The boy laid in his bed, looking at the ceiling. The memories of the day flooded his mind, and he felt at ease. He smiled and closed his eyes, falling asleep in the dark room quickly.

Unfortunately, Omori didn't like the peace that Sunny felt. Ah... A bad memory would be perfect- and something that wasn't even his fault.

No, Omori hated Sunny. He DESERVED to have this nightmare.

...

"... Sunny~..."

"Keep quiet about this, won't you...?"

"... I absolutely love how you feel..."

The old man's hands.

No...

No, not again...

Please...

I trusted you.

You said you were like me.

His cold hands, all over me. Touching and grabbing. 

He stopped me from screaming.

Blood.

Sunny was on his computer, typing away on a social platform, unaware of the dangers of discord. He was quite young, and he secretly got an account. He was on him and his school friends' server, before he got a message on the top corner.

He looked at it, confused. Who could it be? He had never seen that before.

He pressed a few buttons, and found himself looking at the message.

'heyyyy!' - Super_Star_Saph

Sunny was almost... concerned. Who was this... ''Super_Star_Saph''?? And what did they want? He decided to reply, cautious. The boy remembered Mari warning him to be wary of strangers.

'Hello' - Sunshine99

After a few seconds, they replied once more.

'hiii hru?' - Super_Star_Saph

'im okay. You' - Sunshine99

'im great! how old are you??' - Super_Star_Saph

Sunny froze. He wasn't the appropriate age to be on discord. But, then again, lying was bad.