Bye-Bye

Kel sighed in relief as he and Aubrey left, leaving the blond...

He was able to find another painting in time and present it.

'Just what was that? Basil hadn't seemed like the type to... Use themselves like that. Well, no one did really. Or, at least, not in front of anyone. It was weird, y'know?  He was always so, gentle and sweet. Not scary like that! Who was that in the painting, anyway... I couldn't see shit in that dark closet, the only way I knew that he used his... *Ahem*.... is from the smell.'  He's lost in thought once more, only disturbed by an agitated Aubrey.

"KEL! Stop doing that." Kel turned to the pink-haired anger. "Doing what???" He mumbled, with his iconic 'huh' face with a silly-dumb smile. "You...looked disturbed...? You did the same thing at Bas's too." Kel shook his shoulders. He couldn't tell Aubrey what he saw, no. What if he did? He'd sound like a maniac, and Aubrey already had a lot going on at home.

The two teens awkwardly walked back home, both silent.

The tan boy avoided his parents, ignoring calls that the dinner was ready. He just laid on his bed and tried to relax. But how could he? He just wanted the group back together- was it that hard? It's fine. It's fine- everything's fine. Sunny was leaving in about 4-3 days. So they still had time. He still had time.

Closing his now teary eyes, he sighed and let the exhaustion take him.

A/N: OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT-ASS CHAPTERS I JUST HAD SM HOMEWORK😭