Awake.

A/N: Welcome to the last chapter... The good cannon end! This was a crazy rollercoaster with you guys! Also quick question; What if I made pictures for a couple of scenes? Would y'all like that?

...

Sunny awoke with a start. Then unfortunately passed out almost immediately, feeling a surge of sudden energy. He finally dared to tell the truth. Sucks that he passed out, though!

...

Kel, Aubrey, and Hero crowded around Sunny's bed. They were all so worried for him.

Aubrey sighed. "Why does this have to happen to me." She grimaced a little as Kel snorted quietly to himself. She furrowed her brows. "What was that?"

Kel shook his head and chuckled with a slight tone of self-deprecation. "Why does it matter anyway? We're all dying anyway."

(OMG I HATE THIS PART😭 Kel kinda like me frfr/j but also a lil srs) :gangnam style:

Aubs and Hero were caught off guard by that. Hero raised his eyebrows. "Kel what? You're fine- What do you want?" Kel looked away from them, gripping the bed's blanket tightly. "Oh please. You both think that do you?"

Hero tilted his head. "What?

"That's enough. I know you don't care, Henry." He seemed a little detached. "Nor do you Aubrey. I've spent the past five years taking care of you both, only to be treated like dirt. You know what I want? I want to be recognized. As a person. Sunny cared enough to ask me what was wrong." He gritted his teeth and sat on the seat beside the bed.

"I feel like nothing to you guys. As if I wasn't someone you cared about. As if you didn't love me! Because I'm just the dumb Kelsey, a little girl who knows nothing. You know what they say, to me? The people at school? 'Kelsey, Kelsey, the little girly!' Mari's death hurt me too!" The tan boy held back his tears.

He placed his head in his hands while Aubrey and Hero looked dumbstruck. Aubrey put her hand on her friend's shoulder.

Just as she was about to speak, Sunny's heart monitor beeped loudly and rapidly, the rhythm changing into an uncomfortable jump.

He jumped up, breathing heavily. Kel snapped out of his angsty look and hugged Sunny tightly, only to be met with a sad sound from him. He pushed the boy back carefully and sighed, playing with his shirt's fabric.

Aubrey and Hero only got closer with that, worried. Sunny only got a bit upset with that, and so he had to push them. He started tearing up. "Listen!"

Everyone jumped in surpirse. Kel tilted his head, confused. "We're listin' dude."

"I... don't want you to hurt him." Sunny let out a feeble cough and wiped a tear. "Basil."

He subtly smiled and look down.

"I... have something to tell you."

A/N: WE'RE DONE. I left the end empty like this so you guys could use your imagination to kinda figure out their reactions.