Blood On His Hands

TW: Blood, Gore, OMFG BASIL STOP, idk I'm bad with identifying triggers 😭

A/N: DID YALL SEE THE FUCKING GRAMMYS 😨😭 WHO TF IS KILLER MIKE!!???!??! TRAVIS SHOULD HAVE WON THAAT- AND LANA SHOULD HAVE TOO. I LISTENED TO KILLER MIKE'S FULL ABUUM. AND IT WAS AS SS PLEASE I'M SO ANGRY. 21 SAVAGE, METRO BOOMIN, AND TRAVIS ARE SM BETTER FOR THE BEST RAP ALBUM. UTOPIA IS SO FIRE. okokokok I'm done ranting, have the fight scene now.

As soon as the two fell, Sunny hit his head on the floor. It swelled and everything blurred around him. He had a difficult time concentrating until Omori spoke to him again, guiding the boy. "Punch. Left." And Sun did just that, swinging his left fist at Basil. 

Unfortunately, he missed due to dizziness. Basil took this as an opportunity to hack at Sunny's wrist, the paintbrush going right through the flesh. It squelched as blood gushed through and lit the blond's dark face.

The only thing Sunny could see in his blurred eyes was his friend's. Blue and terrifying.

Sunny, in a quick move, shoved his exposed wrist as soon as Basil took the razor-ridden brush out. He jumped back, where Sunny threw his right hand at Basil. It hit the painter boy's face.

The blond spat out blood and half-flopped to the side, making just enough room for Sunny to escape from his grip.

Basil noticed and squealed, jumping back on the boy. Now pinned on the ground and wall, Sunny flinched back, silently panicking. Omori then spoke, calming the boy. "Paintbrush."

 Speaking, the blond held the fabric on Sunny's collar. "It's okay! I'll always-" He was cut off by Sunny reaching for the razors in the boy's hand across. "Fast."

Then, In a swift motion, slashed Basil's face.

"AAYUGH!" He stumbled back a bit, face covered in his own blood. Basil raised a fist, about to hit Sun. Moving his head in time, The black-haired boy's eyes darted to the fist right next to his face, cracking the floor. "You're screwed-" Omori taunted.

Unfortunately, that made enough time for Basil to take back the sharp brush. Sunny was stuck between a wall, Basil's fist, and the ground.

Basil brought the paintbrush down as fast as he could, all of his strength in one blow...

Right...

In Sunny's eye.

Sunny screamed and jumped up at Basil, instinctively. Holding his throat, the boy slashed once more at Basil's face, this time his black-painted nails. Blood was everywhere.

Basil jumped back, finally off of Sunny. The two were heavily breathing. Sun's eyes fluttered a bit, exhaustion hitting him. Basil noticed and grinned uneasily. He crawled slowly over to him, slowly of course.

Sunny closed his eyes, only to find himself in REAL WORLD SPACE, with Omori screaming at him. "WAKE UP!" The boy was frantic, not stoic as usual.

The black-haired boy's eyes flashed open, only to find a clingy blond almost on top of him. The two were exhausted and bloody. Sunny just wanted it to end. But it wasn't until Basil passed out first.

Sunny could feel the dark tendrils of exhaustion start to pull at his body, so he had to think fast. He coughed and scratched at Basil's facial wound, blood pouring all over his hands. The blond's icy eyes twitched as he unintentionally spat blood out on the floor and fell to the ground.

Heavily breathing, he passed out right then and there. Sunny then smiled, thankful it was over. He then took his turn to pass out as well.

A/N: Take this hot garbage 😘❤