Stay With Me And Feel Our Consequences

TW: Basil being silly, Blood, slight gore, Rotten/spoiled bodily fluids, Madness

Everyone (Except Basil ofc) ate at the table, discussing multiple simple topics. The small talk was coming to an end, though, as dinner finished. As soon as Polly and Hero finished, they set up small beds in the living room, right in front of the little television.

It was already 12 PM, so everyone was quick to get to bed. Aubrey and Kim held each other tightly, snoring at each other's side. Kel was on the couch, face down on a pillow, while Hero was taking up the biggest mattress, sleeping silently. Sunny was all alone, on the far end of every one. He was the only one without a mattress.

He moved around in his sleep, uncomfortable with everything. He felt everything shift around him in his sleep.

...

WELCOME TO THE REAL-WORLD-SPACE

THE DREAMER NEEDS YOU, OMORI.

Omori grunted as he got up. Wait...? Didn't Sunny beat him?

Or did the dreamer need him again?

Not that the boy minded. However, everything was different. Whitespace wasn't white. It was a more grey and depressed tone. The pale boy walked around a bit, trying to get used to this again. In the distance lay a hole and console below it. 

Stumbling to whatever you want to call it, he looked down at the numerous options to press. It resembled buttons. He felt that it had great importance. Looking in the hole, he noticed it was much bigger than he thought. it was pitch black inside.

Suddenly, the whole world trembled. It was shaking everywhere, almost as if the dreamer was waking up. Another thing to note was that the hole had gotten way bigger. The black inside was fading into an outline of a room. Omori then understood what was going on. He was looking through Sunny's vision. And those 'buttons' were a way to communicate.

Something was wrong.

...

Sunny rubbed his eyes as he woke and sat up. He grumbled and looked at Hero's blinding white watch. '3:37 AM'. It was quite early. He groaned and got up, feeling a buzz in the back of his mind.

It... felt familiar somehow. It wasn't like a headache or anything, but almost like a faraway voice. The buzz got louder, sounding definitely like someone talking. Wasn't clear enough though. Sun shook his head and rubbed his temple. It'd pass soon anyway.

Hey! He just remembered Basil wasn't out yet! Sunny walked over to his room door, only to find the door open. The buzz suddenly sounded almost as if it was right in his head, speaking to him. "Go in."

The voice was quite familiar, but the black-haired boy couldn't place it. He shrugged and pushed the ajar door open. Basil wouldn't mind if his best friend snooped around, right? He stopped in front of the closet first.

Opening it, the voice spoke. "Careful." It only said simple words. Sunny, now more cautious, dug around. What was that? Oh, one of the flower boy's paintings.

He picked it up, unaware of what it really was. A sour and bitter smell hit his nose, piercing his nose with an iron-like scent. He dropped it, his nose stinging. It smelt rotten. He bent down, hand on his nose. "...What?" He asked quietly to himself. The voice mumbled deep in his ear once more. "Blood. Rotten. Spoiled." 

Sunny's eyes then widened in shock. He figured two things out. A) Basil was fucking crazy but that's okay because all he needed was therapy and B) The voice was most definitely Omori.

He threw the painting quickly back into the closet and quietly slammed it shut, about to vomit. He needed to confront the blond. Omori warned him. "Not safe. Not smart."

Revolted, he walked out and approached the bathroom. He opened the door, surprised it wasn't closed. Quick as the Flash, he jumped inside and closed the door, locking it. He didn't want anyone intruding. Basil gasped as the door slammed behind him "Sunny?"

Sunny sighed and nodded. It was quite dark in the room, the only thing illuminating the place was Basil's icy-blue eyes. Omori growled. "Fake. Evil." Sunny raised an eyebrow to himself. What could Omori mean?

Basil took a step closer, his wrist bleeding. "Sunny..." Sunny took a careful step closer too, clearing his throat. His voice was raspy but stern. "I saw it. The painting."

The painter's eyes went wide and flashed some sort of emotion deep inside. "Do... they know?" Sunny asked, on guard. Omori was telling him to run, but he needed to confront the boy. No more cowering. "Sunny get out."

Basil's fake concern cracked as he smiled madly. "Oh... Hero, Kel, and Aubrey? Nope!"

He continued, heavily breathing. "My paintings... they're revolting, right? Yet there's something about them that's so... so...

Orgasmic in a way. Heh, heh. But! It doesn't matter, because I'll be all alone tomorrow all over again. Just like the past five years." He stopped for a deep breath, lifting a sharpened paintbrush with razors embedded inside. It was rusted with a bit of blood. "Sunny, you'll get hurt. Dangerous. unstable."

He smiled, his eyes intimidating Sunny. "Sunny, I love you. More than a friend would but..." The truth shocked Sunny, even if it was slightly obvious.

"You leaving is making me boil with Rage" Basil wiped the drool from his mouth and took a menacing few steps towards Sunny, making the boy cower by the door. Omori was telling him to run and book it. But he couldn't. This felt... Nessascery.

"Yeah. I use blood in my paintings. Don't you think it makes it more lively? Please, Sunny, You can't leave me!" The blond, in an act of desperation, stabbed his wrist, narrowly missing an important vein. The two shuddered. 

Even if it bled, the boy continued to yap. "Oh... I like pain. We both deserve it, after what we've done? We should be dead. But that's okay, I'll make sure you're safe." His eyes darted to the black figure surrounding them. Something was back. "Defend."

"Sunny... Stay with me and feel our consequences." "What..?" Omori and Sunny spoke at the same time. 

Basil pounced on Sunny. 

A/N: Muahahahahha leaving you at this bc I'm tired of writing. Love you guys and Good night ❤😘🤭