It's Painful Without You

TW: Basil's silly again, slight gore, S/H

Basil awoke in a cold sweat. Something was wrong. He knew it.

Slipping on a shirt, he left the house as quickly as he could. And he ran. 

He didn't know where to, but something was wrong. His breaths turned to strained gasps as the cold and exhaustion from running at full speed hit. But he didn't stop. He couldn't.

Legs driving him forward, the blond groaned in pain as they started to cramp and tighten. His lungs burned and breaths began to get shallow. Something was wrong. Blinking away tears of pain, he stumbled in front of a familiar house. 

Sunny's.

His breath caught in his throat as his ice-blue eyes caught on the sign on the lawn. "No...No. No,nononononononono! NO!" His yells of sorrow sounded like a pained animal, screaming for help. He clawed at himself, anger poisoning him. How could Sunny? He couldn't live with the thought of Sunny leaving him.

No, he just couldn't.

He drooled over the sidewalk, crying silently. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't get up. Legs buckled, Basil lay there. After a good thirty minutes, he swallowed the raw feeling in his throat and got up. He couldn't just keep this going.

So what would he do?

A/N: sorry for the short chapter AGAIN, but you'll see why it's short in the next ones.