I'm Holding My Tongue 'Cause It's Over Now.

TW: Gore, Basil's silly once more, Blood, WORST END

A/N: Welcome to the WORST END/Neutral ending. Yeah have fun with that info- Yes, I will make a Good and Bad ending, don't worry. I have everything scripted out on paper.

Basil would just, die then. Yeah... that sounds nice. Life-Life without Sunny would never be worth living.

The blond slowly made it back home, smiling madly. He locked his room's door and picked up his brush. One more. He couldn't leave this world without one more masterpiece.

He dug the paintbrush immediately into the scars on his chest, not bothering to take off his shirt. Blood fell on the floor and the blank canvas in front of him. Licking the paintbrush, he used the saliva and blood to sketch out a figure.

The painting took several hours. Blood stained everything everywhere. It looked like an animal exploded in the room. The blond gasped and sputtered, feeling blood leak from him. He was growing weaker with each passing second.

He took a piece of paper on his desk and wrote a small message for whoever was unfortunate enough to find him. Done. Sitting down on the ground, he took a look at his masterpiece. his Chef d'oeuvre. It was absolutely beautiful. It was of Mari, her being pushed by Something.

Closing his ice-blue eyes, he sighed painfully. Basil could finally rest as the day came to it's end.

...

Kel smiled as he got up from his bed. Hero was coming today! He coughed a little, noticing he slept with his binder. "Oops..." That wasn't very healthy. He quickly took it off. There was no way he was going to keep it on and break his ribs. He frowned a little as he saw his larger chest in the mirror.

Whatever. Kel wasn't going to let that ruin his day. He dressed up in a dark grey sweater with simple sweatpants.

He sniffed the air. It smelt of eggs and toast.  But... he'd have to talk to talk with his parents. Suddenly, he wasn't so hungry. A quick knock hit the door, shaking Kel from his state. Hero was here! Kel ran down and opened the door, taking in the look of his brother.

He had shorter, shaggy hair, glasses, and a smile on his face. "Hey, Kel...! Miss me?" Kel nodded and hugged his brother as he entered the house.

The two hung out until the end of the day. The sun was slowly setting. Kel smiled. "Hero, let's go visit our friends!" Hero agreed after a bit and with that, they set off.

Kel pounded on Aubrey's door. She got out after a bit, dressed in pjs, Kim following behind. "...Kel, Hero?" After a bit of convincing, Kel managed to get Aubrey (and Kim) to follow them.

They then got Sunny. He looked quite shriveled, but more awake. He slowly followed. They were all unaware of the horror ahead.

...

Knocking on Basil's door, Kel and Sunny looked a little tense. Sunny was fidgeting with a little piece of paper in his hand and Kel looked unsure that Basil would open. Also because of... well, you know.

Polly opened the door, looking a little worried. "O-Oh, hello! You're Basil's friends, yes?" Kel nodded, smiling a little. "Yeah. We wanted to visit him today." Polly looked slightly relieved. "O-Okay, please come in. I-I'm actually a little worried- Bas hasn't come out of his room in a few hours..." 

Sunny furrowed his brows in concern. Aubrey frowned a little and pulled Kim over to his bedroom door. "Basil? Basil! Hey... It's, uh Aubrey. A-And I brought my friend. Kim. Listen... I still care about you, okay? So open up." No response. She sighed and held Kim's hand while her friend tried to convince her it was nothing bad. Hero and Kel also tried, with no success.

Lastly, Sunny tried. But to everyone's surprise, he pulled out a knife and started to hack at the door's lock. He knew Basil well. He knew Basil was doing something he shouldn't. Something irreapable.

He took a shaky breath as the lock chipped off and fell. Pushing open the door, his eyes widened, and felt a lump in his throat form. A rotten smell came from the room and blood pooled all the way to his feet.

Kel squealed loudly and fell to the floor, tears forming in his orange-brown eyes. What...?

 Aubrey screamed and felt her body quiver. There the boy was- bloodied. Kim tried to cover her eyes, but it was no use.

Hero gasped and covered his mouth, feeling a strange liquid start to come up. 

Polly sobbed loudly, muttering something incomprehensible.

Sunny, he... just walked inside. Blood soaked his feet and socks, but he didn't care. Besides the blond's lifeless body, there was a painting. one of Mari being pushed by Sunny. Oh. Ignoring the sobs behind him and the painting, he continued to explore the room. tears subconsciously swelled in his black eyes, plentiful of sorrow.

He found a small piece of paper on the desk. Even if his vision was blurry from the saltwater in his eyes, he could read it.

'I'm sorry. I don't want Sunny to leave me. But I can't force him, that'd be cruel. We killed Mari. Well, Sunny pushed her, but I hung the body. It was all me. Don't punish Sunny. I love him.'

No. That wasn't true. Something killed her, right?

...Right?

The black-haired boy left the room, then the house, tears flowing down his face. He hated crying. The night sky was starting to give out small snowflakes, too. He used to love snow. Now it's an insult to injury. The boy was slowly marching down to the old hangout spot, beside the lake.

He sat by the water, feeling the cool liquid on his feet. The blood on his socks and shoes drifted into the water. He smiled a little, sorrowful. So this was how they'd end? "I'm going down with you, Basil. I love you." He hiccuped and covered his face with his hands, trying to stop the tears.

He felt Omori whisper into his ear. "Oyasumi, Sunny." Then a soft push. 

Just enough for him to fall into the water. He hit his head on a rock on the way down, but whatever. He opened his eyes, and even though everything was blurry, he could make out the moon and snowflakes.

Beautiful. It was just beautiful. Muffled by the water, he smiled and coughed. The light drained from his eyes as the cold water sucked the oxygen from his body.

He fell deeper down, seeing everything getting darker. Sunny could finally rest as the day came to it's end.