I'm Sorry.

A/N: Whoo hoo- wow guys a silly slight vent that I smacked into Kel- I'm fine tho😋 Also a lil into Basil but let's not talk about that!!!!!! Guys don't do what they are doing in this chapter... Please don't.

TW: Gore, Suicide, way too much death, Sorry ending.

THIS IS VERY VERY MISERABLE IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING MENTALLY DO NOT READ THIS. I WILL WARN YOU HERE AND NOW, THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE ENDING. AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST MENTAL ISSUE, I AM BEGGING YOU FOR YOUR SAKE DON'T READ THIS. Not for the lighthearted below!

Sorry Ending.

...

Sunny awoke with a start. Maybe he should just stop everything, you know? And so he passes out. But once again, he was in the grey space. It hurt be to in there alone. Because he didn't want to be alone again.

He knew that he'd have to tell the truth if he wanted to keep going. But maybe it wasn't the right choice for him. He loved a boy too. But what happened? What could you call what was going on to him?

So what if he just gave up? What would that do? What a funny question. He'd finally be able to apologize to Mari then.

Maybe that'd be nice.

So he picked up the knife. And fed it to the flesh on his stomach.

And so he could rest as the day came to its end.

...

Kel, Aubrey, and Hero crowded around Sunny's bed. They were all so worried for him.

Aubrey sighed. "Why does this have to happen to me." She grimaced a little as Kel snorted quietly to himself. She furrowed her brows. "What was that?"

Kel shook his head and chuckled with a slight tone of self-deprecation. "Why does it matter anyway? We're all dying anyway."

(OMG I HATE THIS PART😭 Kel kinda like me frfr/j but also a lil srs)

Aubs and Hero were caught off guard by that. Hero raised his eyebrows. "Kel what? You're fine- What do you want?"  Kel looked away from them, gripping the bed's blanket tightly. "Oh please. You both think that do you?"

Hero tilted his head. "What?

"That's enough. I know you don't care, Henry." He seemed a little detached. "Nor do you Aubrey. I've spent the past five years taking care of you both, only to be treated like dirt. You know what I want? I want to be recognized. As a person. Sunny cared enough to ask me what was wrong." He gritted his teeth and sat on the seat beside the bed.

"I feel like nothing to you guys. As if I wasn't someone you cared about. As if you didn't love me! Because I'm just the dumb Kelsey, a little girl who knows nothing. You know what they say, to me? The people at school? 'Kelsey, Kelsey, the little girly!' Mari's death hurt me too!" The tan boy held back his tears.

He placed his head in his hands while Aubrey and Hero looked dumbstruck. Aubrey put her hand on her friend's shoulder.

Just as she was about to speak, Sunny's heart monitor beeped loudly and rapidly, the rhythm changing into an uncomfortable jump.

And beeped quickly for a long while. Then just stopped.

A long ringing noise filled the room.

Kel's eyes watered as he looked up. What...? Aubrey held back choking tears and Hero was confused. No? It couldn't be! Right?...

And it rung. And rung. and rung... and rung...

Doctors and nurses swarmed everywhere, but it was really no use. He was gone.