Mack Brightbridge

{TW: this does include Homophobic lines, I am not homophobic and part of the lgbtq+ community myself.}

[Also none of Uncle Ricks characters belong to me!♡]

My name is Mack brightbridge! I attend Highwillowcreek highschool. I am the PRETTIEST, POPULARIST GIRL EVER! I have beautiful wavy brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. Every boy falls head over heels for me and I get everything I want. You see, my Dad is the owner of the school and my mom? She is like super mega rich! 

But theres one thing I cant have! This really cute and handsome boy....He well. ah words cant describe how handsome he is. But well he has beautiful tan skin. And its not fake like mine! Gorgeous blonde hair swept to the side and eyes so blue you get lost in them. And he has the prettiest smile. I melt everytime I see. He has freckles too! His name is Will Solace!

I think he has a crush on me...because He rejects every girl who asks him! I havent asked him yet...I mean like everytime I come close to him, I feel so nervous and queasy. thats never happened with my other boyfriends! I have 6 boyfriends.

Joey: Really cute jock! He kind of looks like Will. not really. He has the gorgeous blonde hair, but he is like super pale even though he plays football. His eyes  are a forest green instead of that beautiful blue although!

Travis: A good little hacker with brown eyes and amber hair. Gets me all the latest gos! (Gos as in gossip)

Ashton: Black hair with Amber eyes. He has a car and drives me and my besties to the mall!

Micheal: Brown hair and blue eyes. Just a total hottie!

Cameron: dark skin and a black afro. He plays music and makes the cutest love sings ever. I copy their lyrics and then say them to my favorite boyfriend...

Seth: He almost looks exactly like Will! I cherish him. He just doesnt have Will's cute freckles! I sing him those love songs that Cameron gives me. Hes really nerdy though. bleh. But hes just my practice!

I cant wait to ask Will to be my boyfriend. Hes gonna be like: Omg!!! yesss!! Then I'll break up with that Loser Seth! 

<><>Time skip named Bianca<><>

I was at school today. This really pale and skinny kid with black hair. He was wearing a band T-shirt of Pink floyd (A/N: I absoloutely l♡ve pink floyd in real life so if Im making Nico wear a band shirt its probably gonna be that lol♡) with black ripped jeans. talk about emo!

He came up to me. "Hey do you know who Will Solace is?" He asked me. How did some ugly goth kid know who MY handsome Will is?

"Uh. No I dont." I answered. I knew some kids liked BOYS. BLEH. Imagine if Will liked boys! This emo kid would never stand a chance. But then again, I had never seen this kid before. Who was he?

He shruggd and ran off asking more people for Will. I knew where Will was obviously. Well places he would be.

Either 1. The infirmany, Will loved to help out injured students! Such a sweetheart! I'll get rid of that tacky trait though. he can't spend time with ANYONE. other than me. He can be a sweetheart of course! but only to ME!

2. The music room. Oh he was so talented with Music! With Cameron's love songs he would know im just about music too!

or 3. His first period class which was English.

I decided to check English first. Will wasn't there. Ugh! Music room then. 

As I checked the music room, I saw his gorgeous blonde hair and his smile. He was smiling at that emo kid! WHO DESERVED HIS SMILE? ME! NOT THAT UGLY FREAK!

I walked up to Will, Pushed the emo kid away and smiled. "Hi! Will" I gave him my smile that most other boys would melt at and ask me to be their girlfriends. 

Instead of Will saying. "OH MY GOSH MARRY ME MACK!!!!" He said. "Dont push Nico away!" Who the heck is Nico? Oh the emo kid. Right.

Nico gave me a glare as Will helped him up. "Dont." Will said suddenly as Nico looked about like he was going to lunge at me. Nico scoffed but listened.

"So, Willy...I want to be your girlfriend. Lets go on a date tonight right?" I kissed him on the lips. Will was shook and pushed me off him. "Absoloutely not!" He scowled.

Ouch. I had never had a boy scowl at me! And I had not once seen Handsome Will, not smile at ME! He was just playing hard to get!

"Let me at her Solace!" The emo kid what was his name again? Nio? Oh yeah Nico.

"No!" Will was holding that emo kid. I deserved to be in his arms! NOT THIS UGLY FREAK!

Then Nico smirked. "For your information. Will is taken."  He glared at me in Will's arms.

"BY WHAT GIRL? I'LL MAKE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL! WILL IS MINE!" I yelled at Nico.

"By me. Im not a girl by the way." His smile widened. and I was disgusted. WILL WAS GAY?

EW!!!! GROSS!

"YOUR GOING TO HELL! BEING GAY IS A SIN!" I yelled at both of them and the launched myself at Will, Making Nico fall out of his grasp.

"I can fix you Willy~ You dont have to go to Hell. You can be in heaven with me!" I was confident I could fix Will.

"Im not Gay. Im bisexual. I am perfectly happy with my boyfriend." He pushed me to the floor.

"WHATEVER. WILL YOUR GOING TO HELL! YOU AND YOUR FREAK BOYFRIEND! I CAN FIX YOU WILL!" I yelled at him. 

This stupid pale emo kid was stealing MY Will!

"WILL IS MINE! NOT YOURS!" I shouted I was not letting this ugly emo kid steal MY Will! I CAN FIX WILL! I KNOW I CAN!

Nico was glaring at me. I believe Will was holding him back. What is some short small emo kid gonna do to me? Smear me with their mothers eyeliner? pfft. (A/N: Send you to hell but whateves ^^)

Will pointed behind me. "Guess what?" He said. I turned around. Kids were recording and I saw all six of my boyfriends staring at me with wide mouths and angry eyes.

Oh crud. "JESSICA! FIFI! BACK ME UP! WILL IS GAY! SAY I CAN FIX HIM!" I shouted at my two besties.

They stood silent exchanging looks. Such fake friends! I was in a toxic realtionship. Whenever I told them to do something they did. They want to the mall with me and bullied kids with me. They did everything. but they were so rude to me! or was I rude to them? Hmmm. whatever. I'll deal with them later!

Will walked off while Nico glared back at me. 

Nico will pay for making Will gay and stealing him away from me! I WILL FIX WILL!

<A/N" 1156 words! Their might be a future part to this. if you want it say something below in the coments! I absoloutely hate Mack lol.>

(P.s its 1129 words without authors note + this.)