Avery Nightlong (MIST)

-Again tysm for over 160 views, it means so flipping much to me. I hope you enjoy this thursday chapteR! next chapter: Most likly on sunday, saturday, or monday!-

>Btw This takes place in a 1st grade classroom♡<

My name is Avery nightlong. Im a teacher. I know I shouldnt play favorites- but my favorite student has to be Bianca Solace-angelo. Bianca has black hair and blue eyes. She has pretty pale skin with a nice olive tint. When shes in the sun though she seems to tan in minutes. 

I've met her father, Will solace-angelo. He has tan skin, is really tall, has golden hair and freckles. Will always picks Bianca up. and smiles at me before leaving. 

If he wasn't taken then I would probably try and set up a date with him, But if hes taken I would do no such thing.

Today is parent teacher conferences and I honestly can't wait to see Bianca's mom. She has a pretty sunshine and happy personality...Im guessing she got that from her father. I think her mother might like Mcdonalds?  Bianca is strangely obessed with...happy meals?

Anyhow. Her appointment should be starting soon. I saw Bianca enter. "DADS HURRY UP! I WANNA GO SEE KADE AND BAILY!" 

"Bianca calm down. They'll be at camp. dont worry." I heard Will's voice. I saw Will then enter after Bianca holding a small somebody's hand. The hand was pale with a olive tint. So she did get that from her mom. I smiled.  Someone stepped forward.

Wait Bianca didn't have a mom? She had two dads? Woah- i didn't expect Will to be gay! whatever. 

A pale skinny guy with a olive tint, messy black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a pink floyd shirt. with tight skinny black jeans. 

"Hi! You must be Bianca's parents right?"  I asked smiling. "Yeah. I'm Nico and this is my husband Will." Nico said nodding polietly.

"Well Bianca is a lovely student. She works hard and has a-lot of dedication and is friendly to others. Shes one of my favorite students." I smiled. 

Bianca stood up a bit straigter in her seat as if proud by the accomplishment. 

"Thats great to hear." Will shook his daughter's hair. And she giggled.

They must be a great family I thought and smiled a bit more. "She's having a hard time staying focused sometimes though." I added. "Yeah. Nico and I have ADHD and dyslexic. Bianca just happens to have ADHD also."  Will explained.

I nodded. "I never knew that." I said. Nico nodded slightly. Hes quiet. Hm.

"Anyhow, Bianca is doing quite fine in class. Shes a great student. Other than trying to focus and pay attention a bit more I think she does fine." I chimed. 

They both nodded. "Is that it?" Nico asked.

"Actually first I want to show you some of the art she made.." I hand them a paper of a bunch of kids in orange t-shirts with little horses on their shirts and squiggly handwriting above them. First there's Kade, then Lio, then Baily, and then a kid named Ark. Then of course, Bianca.

"Quite a bit of kids. I suspected they were imaginary but when she said Kade and Baily are waiting I guess they were real. Quite intresting." I nodded. 

I then showed her a second page. It was of the greek god Hades, the greek goddess persophone and the greek god Apollo. and a lady with orange ginger hair. The squiggly handwriting said, "GRANDPA HADES AND GRANDMA PERSOPHONE +  GRANDPA APOLLO AND GRANDMA SOLACE."

"She likes greek gods I suppose." I smiled softly. Nico and Will exchanged glances before turning back to me. "Is that it?" They asked. I nodded.

"Thank you for having us." Will stood up. "Come on Bianca its time to go see Kade and Baily." Nico said picking up his daughter.

"YAY!" Bianca smiled and clapped her hands.

Such good parents I shook my head. But there was one thing that was bothering me. Why had they exchanged nervous glances at each-other when I mentioned greek gods...?

>ACK 691 WORDS. Thank you so much for 160+ views♡♡♡♡<

(678 words with A/N)