Eddie Murphy

(Tysm for 40 views<3 also I love this picture :D)

Hello my name is Eddie Murphy. My best friend's naME is Nico di angelo. I have a feeling he has a crush on the school's golden boy Will Solace. 

I've seen Will exchange glances with Nico and smile at him but Will does that too everyone. I see Nico often staring at him, I've never seen them hangout but on Instagram, (LEO AND HIS HALF SIBS MADE UNTRACKABLE PHONES!!) I see them hanging out all the time. 

Kind of weird? Nico's instagram also includes a girl with poofy brown curly hair that looks golden so I wonder if thats maybe his girlfriend?

Nico is pretty quiet and if Im honest he has a kind of dark auru around him.. He's kind of fun to talk to after you know him though.

A-lot of people are creeped out by Nico. But not me! I wonder if its because I use to be a lone kid.

Anyhow, I was walking to school today and to my surprise I saw Nico laughing and smiling as Will and him walked together.  Smiling and laughing? Woah! Where did my lovable emo boy go??

I was across the street from them and I watched as Will leaned down and gave a kiss to Nico on his cheek. Now that surprised me, but Nico didn't look that surprised.

I wonder if they have been dating. Will waved to Nico before running into the school.

Hmm. I'll have to ask Nico about that later.

~TIMESKIP TO LUNCH~

Now was the time to ask Nico about Will. I wonder how Nico would react when he finds out I saw them together and how Will had kissed Nico. Heh. His reaction was going to be priceless.

Will obviously was surronded by half. No basically all the girls in our lunch period. Nico was glaring at all the girls and a few boys while Will was shrugging them off and polietly saying No to all the "WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND???" 

I slid in my seat across Nico. "Are you dating Will?" I asked calmly. Nico looked towards me with his eyes narrowed. "No. Why?" He asked. 

"Well I was walking to school today and I saw Will and you together. You were smiling and laughing which you NEVER do. And you didn't look surprised when Will kissed you on the cheek."

He stared at me silently before groaning. "Damnit. Don't tell anybody alright? Otherwise your dead." Nico threanted which creepily sounded like he would make sure I was dead.

"I won't. I support you by the way. If im honest I think I might be bisexual." I gave him a grin.

"Nice." He nodded.

Im honestly a bit surprised his reaction when I told him I saw him and Will wasn't bigger. I thought it was gonna be priceless but he just groaned and said not to tell anybody.

"But I do have a question. Why don't you hang out with eachother? Wouldn't that be better?" I asked tilting my head at him.

"Well, most of the time I hangout with him his fangirls/boys/person, ask him to be his boyfriend which causes me to give them my death glare, and if there really annoying I most likely lunge at them." Nico explained.

I shuddered when I thought of Nico's death glare. He already had a dark auru I couldn't imagine his death glare. I nodded when I thought more of that, Nico would most likely do that.

He told me that Will was bisexual and that they had met at a camp. I enjoyed Nico talking since most of the time he was very quiet.

When the lunch bell rang I waved him goodbye. "Talk after school?" I asked. He nodded. "Back of the school." He told me before walking off to his next period.

~TIMESKIP TO END OF SCHOOL~ (Im srry for so much timeskips.)

I went to the back of the school expecting Nico, and well Nico was there but with Will. "Eddie this is Will. Will this is Eddie." He told me. Will grinned at me and shook my hand. 

Will turned out to be a very nice guy. I liked him! (Not in that way! Friendship way!)

after a few months Will reaveled that he was dating Nico, a few homophobic comments were passed but I stayed by their side.

(Should I make a pt 2.?)

(732 words!! Woo!! I hope ya'll enjoyed this peaceful story)

<717 words without A/N>