Charlie Davis (NO MIST.)

(thank you so much for 1k views....it means the world to me<3 Im no gonna lie Istarted crying. Thank you gals, lads, and non-binary pals. (And whatever else you identify as<3)

(This character belongs to @shipifitbreathes!)

(P.S I'm so sorry this came out late😭👍 happy Valentine's day!💕)

(Btw. Will just haven't been at CHB for a while so she doesn't  know Will is a demigod!)

My name is Charlie Davis, I have short wavy light brown hair. I also have brown eyes and freckles. I'm pretty tall too. I'm a daughter of Hermes.

I also have a girlfriend who is a daughter of Athena.

Anyhow I was at school taking stuff from my locker when my best friend, Will solace came up to me.

"Hey Charlie." Will said to me. We were locker neighbors so we first met each-other when we first came to Cellinga High-school.

Will had a mop of blonde hair and blue eyes.  He had freckles all around his nose. He was tan and often wore a orange faded shirt that reminded me of camp half-blood. Whatever the shirt had said before had faded away. He also wore jeans. And either crocs or sneakers.  He also had a star necklace that was somewhat weird to me. If anything I think a sun necklace would fit. Sometimes he wore a green Flanagan 

"Hey Will." I replied. Getting the rest of my stuff from my locker. Will had always reminded me of a Apollo kid.

"So. I want to introduce you to my boyfriend later today." Will said to me. "1st off. You like boys and you never told me??? 2nd off. You have a boyfriend??" I turned to Will.

"Uhh right sorry. I guess I forgot to mention it." He shrugged. I smiled. "Whatever Will. Can't wait to meet him!" 

English was a bore.

Math was a bore.

History was fine.

Myths, legends, and folklore was fine. 

Reading was hard. (Dyslexic sucks-_-)

I was really excited to see who Will's boyfriend was!

I had told Ava, my girlfriend.

Ava had blonde hair. She had a nice tan like Will and had gray eyes. She reminded me a-lot of her half-sister Annabeth.

Anyhow apparently Ava had told some of her friends and then her friends had told others and now almost everybody was outside. Looking to see Will's mysterious boyfriend.

Will was probably a bit surprised by the crowd but got to the front. A black car driven by a....WAS THAT A ZOMBIE?! UH..... I looked at Will but he didn't seem to be surprised. Only Ava and Me.

Will probably didn't look Surprised because he probably saw a Normal person driving a car. Not a zombie...a boy came out of the passenger seat and I raised my eyebrow.

Will's type was not what I expected....but well, whatever makes him happy.

The boy who stepped out had pale skin, like he hadn't seen the sun in years. He had raven black hair and big dark brown eyes. He was wearing a shirt with a skull on it and black skinny jeans.  He had a black belt on. But I recognized him immediately. So did Ava. And well, Will of course. Will smiled

I wondered how Will would react when he realized Nico was a demigod. surprised I bet.

Nico, came forward and kissed Will. "My little care bear." I heard him whisper. "Sunshine." Will smiled. 

"So this is your boyfriend, Nico?"I asked. "Mhm." 

"Hey Charlie you know Will already huh? From camp and school?" Nico asked. 

Dang was he bad at small talk.

Wait...Camp- Is will seriously a demigod. i mentally facepalmed Of course!! Thats whyhe reminds me of a Apollo Kid. BECAUSE HE IS A APOLLO KID.

(Cue the song I sound like CG5 maybe because I AM CG5! I am!!!!)

I smiled and shook my head grabbing Ava's hand. 

(635 words!! WOO!! Seriously thank you all so much♡ Im sorry for all the slow updates!)

(617 words with A/N.)