Ali Norksen (MIST.)

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICO!!)

(Yep two posts for Nico's birthdays♡)

My name is Ali Norksen, Theres tHIS really hot guy in my class named Will Solace.  He has gorgeous blonde hair. Beautiful blue eyes. And a hot tan.

No boy can resist me though! I have Black hair dyed purple at the end. Beautiful purpe eyes. *cough* Contacts obviously *cough* and really tan skin. And I always wear purple clothes and Lipstick. 

Everybody loves me because like Im the hottest girl in school. And all the girls and boys want me! Which is totally fine cause like im pansexual! 

Anyhow The golden boy always talks to the loner kid Nico di angelo. Its honestly pretty cool! will is so nice.

I just want to gush of what a cute couple we would make! Im best friends with him and im always flirtinand hinting but either hes pretending to not notice or is just STUPID??

I posted a picture on facebook with us taking a selfie with the caption. "Lol we look like a couple<3" 

My other bestie. Pop_gos321 (Stacy.)  ships us together so she said.

"Haha cute♡"

And my friend Lesbean_MEW (Gracie) said

"♡"

My online friend FROGS_AREGAY said.

"Is that your boyfriend? He's hot!" 

I frowned when I saw the latest comment. I didnt know who it was.

"Thats my boyfriend." the username was "XxGhostKingxX

Maybe one of Will's Crazy fan girls/boys

But the reply surprised me it was Will's username. (Sonofapollo_YouanemicLoser)"What did I tell you about stalking my friends."

Wait did Will have a girlfriend?! Or maybe a boyfriend because the person's username included King.  I clicked on his profile

It was a small pale emo guy with black raven hair and deep dark brown eyes. Otherwise known as Nico di angelo, the loner in our school.

You know even though I had a crush on Will i smiled. I knew I didnt have a chance. They were cute.

And in the future I married Gracie. Im still friends with Will to this day. 

(337 words! Sorry I know this one was short but hey double post so like-?)

(319 words without A/N)