Abi Moline {NO MIST}

My name is Abigail but I go by Abi. I have curly dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, you could say I'm the popular girl in the school as I'm known well and have lots of friends. 

I'm not the best at socializing so I really have no idea how I got popular. Maybe it was because...well Will, he had introduced me to so many people and I guess perhaps they liked me.

So...here I am. Yea.

My friend group consists of Will, Zayla, and Zoey.

Will has golden curly hair with blue eyes. He usually wears a orange t-shirt that's words are faded and he usually wears shorts and sandals. He has tan skin, and before you ask, WE ARE NOT DATING! 

I hate to admit it, but Im a lesbian. I may have a teeny tiny crush on Zayla...anyways.

Zayla has black straight hair with purple high-lights and brown eyes. She has beautiful dark skin and often is wearing black crop-tops and long skirts. She usually wears long black socks and gray sneakers.

She's very pretty.

Zoey has brown hair with blue high-lights and blue eyes. She often wears blue sneakers, a blue sweater and some jeans. Occasionally shorts in not weather. She has somewhat tan skin. And if you gave Zoey blonde hair. She might look like Will's sibling.

Anyhow I was talking with Zoey and Zayla about clubs I think I might join. I was thinking of joining either the Animal club or the Chess club.

I loved animals and I'm super good at chess. Okay?

Then the bell rung. I waved goodbye to Zayla and Zoey before sprinting to Honors science.

After I  arrived and we started learning some more about ecosystems. There was an assembly.

"MAY ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS COME TO THE GYM?" The principal said on the intercom.

"Alright class. To the gym, single-file line." Mrs. Bake ordered.

Everybody got into a single file line before splitting up in the gym to go sit by friends. I sat down next to Will. Zayla and Zoey hadn't arrived yet.

"So what do you think the assembly is about?" I asked him.

"I have...a...small idea." Will said hesitantly. "Really? What is i-" I was cut off when  Zoey and Zayla came. "HI BESTIES!!!" Zoey squealed and hugged me before hugging will. I assumed she already hugged Zayla due to the fact they walked together.

"Hello students and teachers of Fawn spot hill, I am principal North, I have a special announcement to make...we have some visitors and...a surprise."  Mister North announced, as he crouched to his knees. "All hail...the Greek gods."

Men and women in Greek robes and perfect textures all came forward.

I would have to say the ugliest was Zeus.

"Hello mortals! I am Zeus, king of the gods! God of lighting." 

I looked at zayla, Zoey, and will with shocked.

"We have demi-god children and one is in this school. Son, will you please come up?" Apollo, the sun god asked stepping forward. 

A boy with black hair and pale olive skin. He had chocolate eyes. And I thought silently. 'He somewhat looks like Zayla, but is that really the son god's child? He seems to radiate darkness not happiness.

Will stood up and I looked at him for a second. "Will?" Zoey asked. Will stepped down the steps silently. 

The pale boy beamed when he saw Will and let out a small grin. "Hey death breath."  Will smiled back as he ran a little bit forward. "You didn't shadow-travel did you?"

"Will-" Nico started. "You own me three days in the infirmary." Will huffed. "Willlll." Nico whines.  

"No buts!" Will said. 

"Ahem." Zeus scowled. Will looked towards Zeus.

"Hail Will Solace, son of Apollo." Apollo grinned.

Zayla, Zoey and I all dropped our jaws.

"AND HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!" Nico yelled kissing will on the cheek.

Will smiled softly.

-timeskip named Charles-

To this day, the gods still rule. I adopted two children.

Zane and Xander. Xander has a crush on a boy named Micheal solace-di angelo...Who turned out that my son would have a crush on Nico and Will's adopted son? 

A/N: I do apologize that I haven't updated in a while. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Words: 681

Words without A/N: 672