Casper gene{MIST}

(double post my stars🥰)

Also this photo😍

{Since I haven't said this in a-while, Nico and Will do not belong to me, they belong to Uncle Rick, the mortals however do belong to me!}

[Includes homophobic lines and rude gestures, I am not homophobic and part of the LGBTQ community myself❤️]

My name is Casper Gene.

Im pretty awesome! I got beautiful black curls and dark skin. And heh I even got black eyes. I'm the most famous boy in school. I play basketball and am the lead captain.

Best person ever! Anyhow.

My biggest rival? Will solace. 

He has tan skin and bright blue eyes and golden hair. He's my biggest competition for the ladies. He declined them though so perhaps I'm alright.

He often wears a green Flanagan and a faded orange shirt with jean shorts and sandals. 

Anywayyy

The biggest loser I know? Nico di angelo.

Nico di angelo is this pale emo kid. He's gay too.

Nico has black hair, dark brown eyes with speckles of something else as if shattered..beyond our view....ANYHOW! 

I dribbled....and I ran..I blocked the others path. I was currently in my championship for basketball. "CASPER PASS!!" Jake shouted. 

I didn't. I would win this. I shot and....SCORE!

I smiled at my team with a bright smile. (Even  if it was just ME!)

We decided to go to Artic circle, and celebrate with milk-shakes and ice-cream.

Sitting in the car was boring. They were talking about whatever they talk about while I stared out at the window.

I didn't like the stupid team. If only basketball was a alone sport.

I looked through the window the bright stores passing by us fast. The occasional honk and the very rare but still their, child yelling or throwing a tantrum. Their faces red and them bawling their eyes out for whatever 5yr olds want.

Mcdonalds. I guess.

My coach was driving us to Artic circle when he announced we arrived.

I jumped out of the van. Ice cream! Here I come!!

Once I entered the first thing I noticed was the tasty smell of fries. 

A play-place and a family enjoying a dinner together. There were also two people in the back corner of the article circle enjoying a milk-shakes together. I couldn't see them. But I'm sure they were a cute couple.

A pretty girl and a handsome boy.

I waited for the rest of my team to enter. Once they did we ordered and goofed off.

Eventually getting our ice-cream and talking about love interests, ranting about teachers, and shiz like that.

"Yo...is that...Nico di angelo and Will solace?" Lucas, somebody on my team pointed out at the couple sharing a milk-shakes. Except now, the milk-shakes was done. And one of them was sleeping on the other's shoulder.

It was indeed Will solace...and Nico di angelo.

Realization came to me and I gasped in disgust , immediately losing my appetite. My face was green.

Gross. No. No. "EW!" I shouted.

Will looked at me his eyes narrowed. Nico, awoken by the sound scowled.

And looked up. "Oh it's you."

"Y-YOUR FUCKING GAY WILL! EW GROSS! MY GOD IM GONNA THROW UP!" I said.

My coach's face turned blank and the others looked a bit confused. "It's just gay?" Jake questioned.

"EXACTLY!" I shouted at them.

Will got up along with Nico. "Let's leave." Will huffed. My coach turned to me, his face still blank.

"Casp, you are aware coach is gay right...?" Nike said.

"EW WHAT THE DUCK! IM SURROUNDED BY DUCKING GAYS!!" I mentally threw up.

Ew. Ew. Ew. "I'm quitting the team. I'm not being on a team with a gay coach." And I left.

While outside I saw Will dragging Nico away. While Nico gave me the middle finger.

-------TIMESKIP brought to you by...uhm 

uhm 

Yes.-

A few weeks later I saw my old team and bitter fell through me. I didn't find another basketball team to let me join and my old team wouldn't let me join.

Consequences....

A/N: 657 words my stars!💫 

650 words with A/N