Thomas Goldlock

//Uncle Rick's characters don't belong to me\\

{Btw should I make a solangelo fan-art book???}

My name is Thomas Goldlock. My best friends are William(Will) Solace and Ashley Olsen.

I've been  trying to get Will a girlfriend for AGES. But he rejects every girl! I don't even know why! Ashley suspects maybe he was gay so I tried hooking him up with a few boys but he rejected those too!

"I don't know how to get him a girlfriend!" I complained to Ashley. "Maybe he already has a significant other?" Ashley guessed. Ashley and I were in the halls waiting for Will to show up. Will and I had the first class period, so we walked to class together. Ashley was in a different homeroom but only a few classes away.

"No way! He would've told me already!" I said to Ashley. "You never know." Ashley shrugged.

Then Will walked inside. "Did your hear?" He smiled. "About what?" I asked as he came closer to us. "We have a New student joining us. Apparently their in our first period." Will told me.

"Oh a new student? Yeah I heard about that." Ashley nodded. "Eh?! Why didn't anyone tell me?" I asked.

"I told you Thomas." He nudged me. "Now lets get to class!" Will started walking to our first class.

|•Timeskip named Zoë•|

It was pretty boring in first period.  Blah blah. Before there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Mr. Walshman said. 

A skinny boy with pale olive skin, messy black hair and dark brown eyes came in. He was wearing ripped black jeans. And a skull t-shirt. He had dark eye-bag under his eyes. He has a skull ring on his finger. Talk about emo! But what stood out the most was that he had a sun necklace around his neck. 

Will's eyes widened. "NICO??" He asked. Wait Will knew who this guy was? Will was like the embodiment of sunshine and this dude was like the complete opposite!

"Uh yes?" He asked. "What are you doing here?! You should be at Camp!" Will scowled. Dang he must hate Nico if he's scowling at him.

"Sunshine calm down- it's high-school. I can survive." Nico sighed.

Sunshine? Eh? I looked at Will and then Nico. Will had a star necklace.

Wait a second are they...?

Mr. Walshman stared at them. "Well, Nico you can sit by Will then." 

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MONSTER donuts 👹🍩}

After class. Will was with Nico. Nico was grabbing stuff out of his locker while Will was playing with his hair. 

They have to be dating! I came up to Will. "So, Will how do you know Nico?" I asked him. Nico stared at me for a few seconds before looking up at Will and give him a questioning look.

"Thomas this is my boyfriend Nico. Nico this is my friend Thomas." Will introduced us to each-other. So I was right!

They were dating! 

And that's how solangelo become my #1 favorite couple.

//505 words people! Sorry that this one was a bit shorter than others. I hope you enjoy it though!\\

//484 words without A/N\\