Isabella Yorkshen (MIST!)

(Y'all keep spaming my notifactions so heres a new chapter lol. Btw thank you all for the support<3I cant believe I have 440+ views. it means the world to me.<3 P.s Should I change the name travis to something else In Mack brightbridge- I totally forgot that Travis Stoll existed while writing that so its up to yall keep it or change it! >:3) 

(P.S There are some Valgrace moments in here, I dont ship Caleo and Jiper. Sorry!)

I had to complete my homework FAST. I wanted to go watch my all time favorite youtubers live stream. 

So after completing my worst and most boring subject. I got on my computer chair and slid over to my computer. I clicked on their channel, The star and the sun. 

They were livestreaming yet so I kept clicking refresh. Reading their description a few times while waiting. Their description was "Two boyfriends uh idk making videos-?" Nico probably made the description.

As I refreshed for about the 1,642 time I finally saw the livestream pop up.

"Fun lil stream  A SURPRISES!"  I clicked on the video 10x faster than the flash.

"Hello there Moons. I've started streaming since Nico currently is snacking on gummy bears downstairs!" Will beamed.

"Alright so for this stream we will be doing a few things!

1. A two hour QNA, one hour for me and one hour for Nico!

2. 10 minutes of wacky dares

3. Reacting to our best friends channels! Yes! We will be reacting to our secret friends.

And last but not least two surprises! Now lemme get Nico."

Will smiled.

"Yo Neeks! I'm streaming!" Will shouted downstairs. "WITHOUT ME??" Nico asked going up the stairs.

"Yes." Will replied as the live chat said. "OTP!" 

Nico ran into the room and sat on a chair.

"QNA! WILL FIRST-" Nico said to the chat.

"Alright. Gaytop_hat321 asked you when you first had a crush on me." Nico said as he read the comment "Well, actually when you first came to the summer camp." Will smiled and laughed.

"Woah- really? Dang-" Nico said. "Alright next question from..." *He frowned* "blondesuperman." Everyone in the chat started spamming. "OMG JASON JOINED THE CHAT!!" (HES STILL ALIVE IN THIS.)

"He asked who our number one shipper was." Nico replied as he exchanged a knowing glance to will.

"You Jason. We know that."  Will replied. The chat went wild. "OMG JASON IS #1 SHIPPER OF SOLANGELO!!"

After a hour of a bunch of questions it was Nico's turn.

"Alright question from, I'min_yourwalls." He paused for a second. " I hope you aren't." He added before continuing "asked how you came out." 

Nico bit his lip. "I was outed." He replied. "Aww poor Nico." The chat said. Blondesuperman replied with "I was there lol."

The chat went wild,  AGAIN. 

I decided to ask my own question. "Whats your summer camp called?"  I asked.  Surprisingly, Will chose my comment. "Yourlocal_gaylesbian1 asked what our summer camp was called." Will smiled. Nico beamed. "Camp half-blood and no you cannot inroll it er- closed down." Nico replied. I smiled softly.

After a hour of Nico's QNA and all the dares.

"Alright now we will be reaveling our friends. First up.. JASON!" Jason suddenly came though the doors. "Boom. im here." Jason said.