Sage artsewa

Thanks for 90+<3<3

<3

{This story does include homophobic and rude lines. I am not homophobic and part of the LGBTQ+ community myself. The rude lines stated in this book are not true!

My name is Sage Artsewa. Recently I heard two new students were joining the school. See, I get the latest hot gossip. My sister's name is Jasmine Artsewa and she's one of the most popular kids but the real thing is her best friend, Janice. Her best friend is in student council!

Student councils does that blah blah. But most of all! They know when new arrivals come. I'm not the hottest boy but I'm pretty tall and handsome. I have brown hair swiped to the side and forest green eyes.

 When I know of new arrivals I make sure to act nice. Usually it's girls who join. And I wanna become ladies number one option!

The new arrivals are male. I have to drive one away though. Apparently his name is Will Solace, he has golden hair and tan skin. He has freckles that dart around on his face and blue orbs (I'm joking. Eyes! He has blue eyes!)

The other one is Nico di angelo.  I think he might be Italian by the last name. Apparently he has pale skin with a olive tint, brown eyes, black messy hair, and is pretty skinny.  Apparently he's also goth so he should be ignored by all the girls other than the weirdo emo girls.

Apparently there coming on tuesday.

-TIMESKIP NAMED LUKE- (Im just gonna name most of them after dead characters alright..?)

Tuesday. Today was Tuesday. The new students should be coming. I came earlier than usual to see them. They didn't come for quite a bit, but finally  a tall well bodied boy with golden blonde hair, tan skin, and blue eyes walked in with an short pale boy with a olive tint and black messy hair and brown eyes. 

The boy with golden hair was smirking and talking to the emo. The emo had the most bored expression known to man. 

Hm...I migt be able to use that. As they came closer. "So, what are your classes? Do we have any together?" The tall blonde asked.

"I dont know. You can check my papers though Will." The emo replied sounding bored. "Alright give me your scheldue." Will replied as the emo gave him his sheldue.

Hm weird. Will seems like a embodiment of sunshine and then the emo? Whatever. "Hi there! I'm Sage your the new students right?" I walked up to them. "Eh yea-" The emo said eyeing me. "Nice. Whats your first class?" I asked. 

Will was studying them. "I have math for first period and Nico has english." Will said looking up. "Do we have any class together?" Nico asked Will. "We have the same 6th period and we have lunch together." Will nodded. "Alright." Nico said.

They were basically ignoring me? What? But c'mon! "Ah hello. I'm Will. And this is my." He studied Nico for a second and Nico nodded. "And this is my boyfriend Nico." He finished.

I stared at them silently. What? There dating?! "Is this a sick joke or something?" I said plastering a fake smile on my face.

"What would be a sick joke?" Will asked raising a eyebrow.  "Haha dating..or something?" I was started to believe these losers were actually dating and if they were...well...bleh!

"We are dating. Is that a problem?" Nico growled his eyes narrowing. "Yeah kind of." I said in disgust. "Whats wrong with it?" Will asked. "God made girls and boys to love eachother. Not for boys to love boys." I growled, my face in a mix of disgust.

"Well god ain't real." Nico shrugged. "Uh of course he is!" I said. "Nico let him believe." Will scowled at Nico. "Hmph. Whatever." Nico scoffed.

"Your going to hell." I scowled. "Can't wait to see dad then." Nico smiled. "Nico!" Will sound in a strict voice. "C'mon Will you didn't let me do anything to that idiot girl! Why can't I do it to this brat?" Nico asked pouting.

"Do what to me? Cover me with your mom's mascara?" I asked smirking. "1st off. My mothers dead. 2nd off nah! Send you to Hell of course." Nico smiled. "Nico." Will warned. "Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." Nico scoffed. 

"How you gonna send me to hell if Im going to heaven? Im not a rotten dirty sinner like you." I laughed. "Alright your getting on my nerves." Nico grabbed my wrist and ran into the shadows. "NICO- WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT GIVING MORTALS TO YOUR FATHER?!" Will yelled.

Wait what? Suddenly I was in a dark place and somebody sat on a throne of bones. "Asphodel meadows. Being gay ain't a sin. And you insulted my son." He sounded rather bored "WHAT??" I asked. 

I don't know who I am. I'm a soul in the Asphodel meadows. I really do wonder what I did to get this punishment...

(PT. 2? Srsly, tysm for 90+ views, I didn't expect to get this many views and I thank you all so much.  Anyhow 843 words.)

(824 words with A/N!)