Emily Kingthorn

>Lots of people have done this butI love these kind of stories♡♡<

/Remeber Uncle rick's characters dONt belong to me!\

/Btw Leo made them untrackable phonEs\

My name is Emily Kingthorn. You can call me Miss Kingthorn. Im the teacher at Nyxwoods high-school.

Today I was teaching Greek.. Anyhow..I have a rule in my class that if your phone rings then you have to put it on speaker and answer it without telling them there on speaker.

I was teaching class when I heard you are my sunshine start playing. Someones ring-tone.

I saw that it was Will Solace's phone. Will solace was a great student. Did good things.

I saw him get tense when he saw the caller ID

He put the phone on speaker.

"Hey will?" A voice said.

"Leo? Why do you have Nico's phone?" Will asked.

"Nico is refusing to eat and screaming. 'I ONLY EAT MCDONALDS.'" That leo dude said

"Tell him that he has to eat something other than mcdonalds. If he says no then say its your doctors orders." Will replied polietly.

Wills not a doctor! Hasnt even finished high-school! HUH??

"OKAYYY." The leo dude says. its a bit of a silence before. "NICO! YOU HAVE TO EAT SOMETHING OTHER THAN MCDONALDS!" Leo shouts.

"NO! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!" A different voice shouted. "WILL SAYS DOCTORS ORDERS!" The Leo dude said.

"Wills at camp? I thought he was doing high-school cause Apollo told him to?"

Eh? What does that mean?

"Actually I stole your phone and called him." The leo dude said. "I knew it was Will when I saw the caller ID was Sunshine." Leo snickered.

Oh? Was Nico Will's girlfriend? I didnt know Nico could be a girl name. Maybe its short for Nicole.

"LEO! I'LL MURDER YOU I SWEAR!!" This Nico person said.

"You can try but all da ladies love Leo! They would never let you!" Leo shouted.

"Whatever! Now give me my phone so I can talk to my sunshine!" Nico said.

Huh. this voice didn't sound very femine up close.

Will just had his lips sealed giving looks of disapproval to the phone.

"Sunshine?" This Nico person was now next to the phone. "You have to eat something other than fricking Mcdonalds!" Will scowled. "BLEH." Nico replied. "Nico! You do or I'll make you eat when I get to camp!" He scowled Nico.

What even was this camp thing? 

"Dont. you. dare." Nico growled. "DEATH BREATH I SWEAR TO THE GODS EAT SOMETHING OTHER THAN MCDONALDS OR I WILL COME TO CAMP MYSELF AND SHOVE A APPLE IN YOUR MOUTH."

"Oh. are you proposing then? Ya know throw me the apple!" Nico's voice sounded amused.

What is even going on right now?

"DEATH BOY. I SWEAR- I'LL SEND THALIA." Will scowled.

Wait was Nico a boy? was Will gay? Or bisexual? Or pan? or something than straight?

"DON'T SEND PINE-CONE FACE-" Nico said.

Pine-cone face? What nickname is that???

"I WILL. GO EAT SOMETHING OTHER THAN MCDONALDS."  Will shot a disapproving glare to the phone.

"Fineee!" Nico whined.

"Good. Love you Nico. See you later tonight. AND IF YOU DONT EAT I WILL SEND PINE-CONE FACE AFTER YOU." Will said softly before yelling at his phone.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever Solace. Love you too." Nico grumbled muttering something about how he only wants Mcdonalds.

Will's other must be pretty stubborn.

Will sat down.

"Uh. okay that just happened." I said softly.

Will nodded. 

Well uh. Good for Will. Most of the students were just staring at Will in shock. Didnt expect he way gay? Neither did I. but at-least I wasn't staring at him if I didn't even know liking the same gender existed.

I contiuned to teach my class. Will seemed to be a bit relived no homophobic comments were going to him. Probably best. Being gay isn't a sin. People should know  that now. Will seemed to know a-lot abut the greek gods. He raised a few eyebrows at a few stuff, that scientists had theories about. I wonder why.

/698 WORDS. Thank you for the little support! It gives me motivation becaue I know people want more<3 Hope yall having a good day, night, evening, aftnoon, whatever! ^^ Im very tired right now but whatevesss. (Its 2:33AM for me rn)  I know this was a bit shorter but I hope you enjoyed the chaos!\

>626 words without the A/N< ^^