Chapter 23: Date me

'What do you mean by Date Me?' asks Albert

'I mean, we will pretend to be dating in front of Vivian.. And then he will be jealous and he will confess his feelings for me' says Sarah

'And why do you think this will work?' asks Albert

'Because I know it will, and what's wrong in giving a try' says Sarah

'Are you in it with me..will you help me Albert?'

'Yes I will'

'Okay, so what do we do then?'

'I will tell you everything tomorrow, meet me here. Same place at 4 pm tomorrow'

'Why not today?'

'Because he will be back home now and I am tired too, so bye Albert..and thank you so much for doing this' says Sarah and hugs him

'No problem, bye' says Albert and hugs her back and she leaves

At home (6pm)-

Author's POV

Sarah comes home and goes to her room directly because she was tired, she takes shower and comes out of the shower, she is in a towel and goes and opens the wardrobe and thinks what to wear now and while she decided what to wear she sees Vivian sitting on her bed and shouts 'oh gosh.. Vivian, what the hell are you doing here? You scared me. How long have you been here and watching me silently?'

'Not long, maybe 5 minutes' says Vivian and continues 'And be careful with the towel, it might fall'

'Eww Vivian..You, what do you want?' She asked in a pissed voice

'Where did you go today?' asks Vivian

'Why do you want to know?'

'Answer me first'

'No I won't' says Sarah and continues 'You can't even do anything now..like you can't force yourself again on me nor can hurt my loved ones because they are your loved ones too now.. So you answer me why do you want to know?' asks Sarah coming near Vivian. He stands up when she comes close to him.

'You are my responsibility Sarah, as promised to your dad, that I will keep you safe..so tell me where did you go?' says Vivian and gets Sarah close to him..close to his body

'I..i went to the cafe' she said hesitantly

'And?'

'And nothing, I had a cup of coffee and came back'

'Lie, you met someone there..who?'

'An old friend..my high school class mate Albert'

'Is he close to you?' He asked raising an eyebrow.

'No, not much..its just that we met after a long time'

'But seemed to be so close to you Sarah, is he more than a friend?'

'Are you following me? And you shouldn't even be caring about whether he is a friend or more than a friend'

'He can be an enemy too, I need to know about it'

'He's not, he can be trusted'

'If you say so. You are not allowed to go out without any bodyguard Sarah..remember it, you aren't a normal girl now.. You are James Miller's daughter..so be careful. I can't be there everytime to protect you'

'Okay okay I will..and you shouldn't be the one telling me who I am or who I am not.. Because as per you I am different and changed right..so you are no one to me, so don't give me orders'