Chapter 25: His Feelings (Part 1)

Author's POV-

A day later-

'Boss, here's the file of Albert Hopper' says Max

'Read it out!' says Vivian

'Albert Hopper. 26 years old' '5'9' 'Brown skin colour'

'Read the main details out Max, like experience and everything' says Vivian

'Okay boss' says Max and continues 'Work experience is of 4 years, he has a military background, his father was in military and he became an officer at the age of 21 in UK, London!'

'Not married, no idea about his past relationships and that's it's

'Okay so it's sure that he is a real officer, any idea why did he came here? Is he on any mission or something?'

'No idea about that, but he keeps on visiting Italy twice a year, and stays for 2 months at least..so maybe he is on a mission this them too'

'I see, just keep an eye on him'

'Okay boss'

In Sarah's room,

'Okay, now I am going coming out of my room.. I have applied a face pack, so I will be keeping the call on speaker, you just have to keep on saying some cheesy lines, okay Albert?' asks Sarah

'Cheesy lines like?' asks Albert

'Oh seriously, do I now need to teach you this also, have you never had a girlfriend or been in a relationship ever?'

'Only once, I don't have much of an experience you know'

'Okay no problem, ask me what colour clothes I am wearing, where do we go on our next date, convince me that you want to visit me at my home when Vivian isn't at home and that you want to have dinner with me tonight..okay, do you understand it now?'

'Yes ma'am! I got it..let's begin it now'

'I will cut the call now, call me again, exactly in 5 minutes'

'Okay'

Sarah puts her phone in the pocket, and goes down to the kitchen where she sees Vivian and asks 'Are you searching for something boss?'

'Just water' says Vivian

'Let me give it, oh but my hands are dirty, but it's there in the fridge if you want cold water, and warm then you have  to put it in the stove for a minute '

'Warm water of course'

'Will you warm it yourself boss?'

'Yes I can do it'

'Or else let me wash my hand and do it for you. I don't think so you can do all this'

'No need Sarah, I can do it, see' he said and removes the bottle from the fridge.

'Where do we keep the utensil?'

'Wait, let me call some staff to help you'

'Do you know where it is?'

'Yes, second shelf, 1st drawer'

'Okay' he said and removed the utensil from the drawer 'Do you want some water too?'

'Aww, this is so sweet of you asking me, yes I would love to have some warm water, warmed by you. It's the first time I am seeing you in kitchen working, who would see you and say that you are a Mafia boss'

'Okay, keep your mouth shut or else I will kill you Sarah, because your words are not at all necessary here' she says and suddenly her phone starts ringing 'Can you please take my phone out from my pocket?' asks Sarah