Chapter 40: Honeymoon!

1 week later(Paris)-

Sarah's POV-

It's been 3 days, we are here in Paris, for our honeymoon. Yes, you heard it right, our honeymoon! Paris is a very beautiful place, it was Vivian's idea to go to Paris but I wanted to go to France, but no worries, Paris is great, I have been enjoying it alot. In fact this time even Vivian is having fun too, a lot of fun. We roam the whole day and night you can guess what we do? 😉 Of course have our dinner and sleep. Yesterday we saw Eiffel Tower, it was so fascinating, we took so many pictures. And today, right now we are at the famous beach of Paris, it's Omaha Beach, it's so nice in here, sandy too, I am relaxing myself and waiting for Vivian, he has been on a call since past 1 hour, God knows who is he talking too, it's a work call though. His people won't even let him get relaxed, or keep him out of business for a few days, they should know that he is on a honeymoon right, they shouldn't have disturbed him. Because this is the third call of the day. By the way Vivian even buyed a Villa here for us, so we can visit Paris often, I love it here. I feel so relaxed and tension free here, free from the mafia world, it feels like a fairy tale here, I wish we could stay here forever!

'Hey, you done?' I asked

'Yep, all done for the day' says Vivian

'Finally, come lay down yourself here' I said him

'You are been lazy, we are here to enjoy, have fun. Come on get up, let's get into the water and swim maybe' says Vivian

'Nobody swims in the beach Vivian'

'Who cares, I am unique, I can do anything.
Come on, let's have a run till the water and see who reaches first, if you win then I will do whatever you ask me to do and if I win you do whatever I ask you to do. Deal?'

'Deal' I said and he began to run without even waiting for me

'Hey, this is cheating, you started running before even I say start. I don't count this' I said him running

And this is how our story ends here. My story from Sarah Williams to Miller and to Sarah Ransom! Hope you enjoyed reading it. A heartily thanks to all of you fom me and Vivian, for reading our journey!!

So here it is,

The last chapter of the book "The Murder" That Changed My Life!

And the book ends here, thank you for showering so much love on this book and my other books too. Hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Hope to see you all read my other books too, because many upcoming books coming soon!!

RR Creations ❤