Chapter 24: Officer, Jealousy?

1 week later-

Author's POV-

'Good morning' says Sarah but realises that Vivian was gone

'Okay, of course he wouldn't stay, he would be gone..anyways let's go and get ready'

After taking a long shower, Sarah got ready and came down for breakfast, she greets everyone and sits down for breakfast, she sees everyone was calm today, God knows why.. Then she gets an idea, instead of meeting Albert in the cafe, why not call him at home; so she messaged Albert and said him to come home only!

30 minuted later

'Hey Albert' says Sarah and hugs him and whispered in his ear 'Our plan begins now' says Sarah

'Okay' says Albert

'Who is he Sarah and what is he doing here?' asks Amanda

'He's my boyfriend and this is my home too, so I called him to meet me here..is there any problem with it?' asks Sarah

'No not at all' says Amanda and goes. Vivian comes down and he sees Sarah and Albert together

'Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house? Who gave your permission to even come inside, huh ?' asks Vivian

'I am Albert Hopper, Sarah's boyfriend' Albert introduces himself

'Boyfriend?'

'Yes, he's my boyfriend Albert, and this is Vivian, my boss'

'Nice to meet you' says Albert and forwards his hand for a handshake but Vivian ignores him 'Why is he at my house then?'

'This is my home too, and I think my man can come here and meet me whenever he wishes too'

'And who said you that you can date?' asks Vivian taking Sarah in a corner

'Why not, when other gang members are allowed to date, why can't I?'

'Because I say so'

'And who are you?'

'I am your boss, don't forget it Sarah'

'Are you jealous of him Vivian? Or the fact that I am dating Albert and not you?'

'Why..why would I be jealous of that guy, who isn't even of my level, and dating you is against the rules, it doesn't even comes as an option to me.. As I said I don't feel anything for you'

'Aha, really I see, then I see no problem here'

'Hey guys, I hope you are done..even I am here'  Albert interrupts

'So sorry, come Albert let's go to my room and chat'

'Okay'

In Sarah's room

Sarah and Albert enters Sarah's room, and she quickly closes the door.

'Your acting was really nice, thank you so much Albert for helping me' says Sarah and hugs him

'No problem'

'So was he jealous? Did it work?' asks Albert

'I think yes, because he didn't like your presence in his house, so yes I think he was quite jealous'

'Great, I think your plan is working!'

'Yes it is, I am so happy, I can't even express it right now'

'So what do we do next?'

'I will text you wh' Sarah couldn't complete her sentence as someone knocks on the door

'Who is it?' asks Sarah

'Open the damn door Sarah' says Vivian

'Vivian, what the hell? What do you want?' She asked opening the door.

'I want him out of my house, right now. You get out now'

'Why?' asks Albert

'Why? I want him here, what's your problem?' asks Sarah

'Get out, before I kill you' says Vivian and removes his gun, pointing it at Albert.

'Albert, please go, I will text you!'

'Bye' says Albert and kisses on her cheek and leaves from there.

'Bye'

'Now what the hell is your problem?'

'Nothing, I can't allow strangers in my house!'

'Really? You don't want to date me, and when I am dating someone else you don't let me to date him either, what do you want from me Vivian?' asks Sarah folding her hands, in a serious look.

'He's not good for you, don't date him Sarah' he said calmly

'So who is good for me? You?' she asks pointing her finger at Vivian's chest

'I am not good, neither is he'

'You are not good, he's good, then who is good?'

'No one, you know. You don't even need to date anyone!'

'You want me to stay single and unmarried my whole life?'

'That's not what I meant. Leave it you won't understand it' he did and left from there.

'Jealous Vivian, I really really like it. Haha!' laughs Sarah

'Listen, get me information about that officer Albert' says Vivian in a call

'Boss, what is his surname?' asks Max

'If I would have known it then I wouldn't have asked you to get me his information, right Max?'

'Yes boss, on it!'

Vivian's POV

When I saw that officer coming in my house, I didn't like it at all, the shocking news I got is that he has been dating Sarah since God knows how many day, I think it is all a lie. And on the other side, Sarah ain't even is understanding that he is not the right man for her, he might be dangerous because he is a police officer. Later on when they went to her room, I hated it, how could someone even go to her room except me because this is my house, I waited 2 minutes, 5 minutes and also 10 minutes for them to come out but no, then I had to check what is going on, so I knocked the door and gave that Albert a warning that I will kill him if he doesn't goes out of my house immediately, that scary cat left my house, though he dared to ask me 'Why?' and I wanted to answer it with a bullet, but of course I couldn't because Sarah wouldn't let me do it, I can't see Sarah with other men except for me.. Am I sounding jealous, no I don't think so. Anyways rest of it is clear, but I totally have a bad feeling about this officer!

So here it is,

They told Vivian that they are dating each other, will Vivian take this up or not?

Vivian is jealous but doesn't wants to admit it.. And also he said he can't see Sarah with other men; why?

Comment down your thoughts, like and follow up my page for more updates!!

RR Creations ❤