The Arrival of Larynx

Larynx's POV:

I appeared in the circus, surprised and annoyed. Everything was very colorful and bright, the opposite of what I'm feeling, I was forced to wear this "strange" headset and ended up here. Larynx looked around the vast circus. It appears the members were doing some kind of theme song.

"I'm guessing this isn't an NPC?" A purple rabbit said, with a smug look on his face.

"What?..." I answered.

"Looks like a new member has entered the realm!" A dentured-looking creature said, looking like a ringmaster (which I immediately knew WAS the ringmaster).

I tried to take the headset off, but it seemed that I couldn't, unfortunately.

"Looks like someone is having the same reaction as you, Pomni." The rabbit laughs.

"Shut up, Jax! It's not like YOU didn't do it." A jester replied.

"That's the thing, I didn't react like that."

The jester then noticed me. We made eye contact... no, I ain't trusting her.

"I'm sure you're feeling overwhelmed," a Raggedy Ann doll said (what? She looked like the old Raggedy Ann doll), "We've all been through this, it's just a fun, simple place where we explore to... not go crazy..."

I blinked at her, "No sh*t." I look surprised after my curse was censored, I already apparently hate this place.

Then, a chest piece came out a pillow fort, which seemed to be his "fortress" of some kind. He looked very overwhelmed and anxious. It seemed he's probably been here the longest... which seemed to be correct, according to Jax.

While Caine (I learned his name because a mix-and-match toy named Zooble said it) toured me around the digital realm, I noticed an exit door, which was impossible since I can't take the headset off and just simply live my life.

Once he was done touring me, I was brought back to where all the other members were. They seemed to have waited... my guess.

"So, what's your new name?" Pomni (I learned from Jax) asked me.

"What do you mean 'new name?'" I answered.

"Nobody remembers anything when entering this realm. How do you not realize that?" Zooble said, grumpily.

"I will beat the sh*t out of you!" I threatened them.

"Oh... uh... l-let's just focus on your new name." Ragatha (learned it from Caine 😃) said.

"Yes, your new name can be anything!" Caine added, then said a lot of words extremely fastly, like... faster than the speed of light and then asked, "What are ya thinking?"

I stood there for a second, wondering what the fuck he said and why he said is so fastly... "My name's Larynx..." I responded finally.

"Oh, wasn't... expecting that..." Caine muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, pretty unusual for a newbie." Jax said.

"F*ck a c*ck." I replied to Jax.

"Caine, what's the adventure for Larynx?" Ragatha asked, changing the subject.

"I'll make an in-house adventure again!" Caine replied brightly.

"OH F*CK NO!" Zooble responded, "Why an in-house adventure?"

"Because that what I chose 😃" Caine said.

"Fine, what's the activity?" I asked, intrigued a bit.

Then Caine gathered a bunch of pointy knives and a target, with his somewhat sidekick (I guessed its name was Bubble)