Censored - Uncensored

Larynx's POV

Apparently, today was Caine's day he'd have a mental breakdown. Why? Obviously, because the filter had been bugging, someone was probably fiddling with the commands or something. Besides that, I think I can remember all that happened before I got here. For some reason, when Vision and Hybrid joined, I could remember some stuff.

"Good morning, members!" Caine said happily. Looks like he isn't aware his filter is bugged up.

"Hi, Caine." I said, sarcastically polite.

"Today our activity is going to be an in-house adventure!!" He announced.

"WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE AN IN-HOUSE ADVENTURE?!" Zooble said, annoyed.

"Zooble, you should've shut the fuck up, idiot! Now Caine knows the filter's jammed!" Pomni said, extremely annoyed.

I looked at Caine, he was speechless... 'the man was too stunned to speak.'

"Wait so we can finally be adults with adult language?!" Jax said happily.

"Duh," Pomni said, "We've known this! We were waiting for Caine to be away so we could finally speak our minds!"

"Now Zooble had to open their damn mouth." I muttered.

"Oh... how did the filter get 'jammed' exactly?" Ragatha asked.

"No idea, I'm just knowing this is the BEST day of my goddamn life!!" Pomni said, legit grinning happily.

"How many days did you live without cursing freely?" I asked her.

"I didn't count." She replied.

"It was a month, a FULL MONTH." Jax said.

"So you all couldn't be adults for a month?" I said.

"Pomni couldn't for a month, we couldn't for years." Ragatha said.

"Damn."

"Touche."

"Um, try and minimize the swearing..." Caine suggested.

"Fine." I spoke.

"Suck a dick if not a pussy, we don't wanna deal with your motherfucking rules that takes society to maximize their power so don't even try that shit on me." Zooble said.

"Well, DAYUM." Jax replied.

Caine looked straightforward fucked up (emotionally and mentally) and we didn't give a SHIT. I'm so very happy, but I know this day shall never happen again... UNLESS.

"Just... do whatever." Caine finally said, vanishing into the depths of the digital air.

I decided to go to the digital carnival, see what's up... it's the damn sky. So far, nothing seemed unordinary... expect the awkward glitchy clouds, that was the only odd part. Besides that, everything seemed normal.

"Hi." Pomni said, apperaing.

"HOLY SHI- oh, hi, Pomni." I spoke.

She chuckles, "Not used to people walking quietly?"

"I'm never used to it... you aren't either." I replied.

"Exactly."

She stood beside me, looking at the glitching clouds. "So... what do you plan on doing today?"

"Eh, I don't really know," I commented, "I'm just trying to remember all the details before I came here."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda bored."

"Sad."

Everyone else was probably not even on the grounds but only inside the tent, I thought they'd discover stuff or attempt to drown themselves in the digital lake. But I guess they all went to explore stuff inside.

"Do you think you worked for C&A?" Pomni asked me.

"Yeah, you think so too?"

"Yeah. Probably the one that overworked themselves to create this fucking terror."

"Accurate."

We chatted for about 3 hours or 2, it was enjoying really. I'm mainly happy that Caine's filter was bypassed.

"Uh... you wanna know something I encountered with Caine?" She asked.

"Oh, sure." I replied.

"When I was trying to stall Caine, his voice changed. He called me 'Isabella,' I don't know why." She explained.

"Hm, ever thought that your name might've been Isabella?"

She shook her head, "Nope, never came to my mind after that."

"Well, you might've been named Isabella."

Pomni nodded in agreement, she then took her focus back to the clouds that were glitching. "I bet there's trouble with AI's functions."

"Yeah, probably. Or AI can abstract." I spoke.

"Yet AI's running this place, we all would be in danger if AI could abstract." Pomni chuckled.

"Oh, right... maybe it could probably just have a downgrade or something."

"Maybe."

I looked out into the void, and it looked more pale, I could tell. The speticaps seemed damaged, I wondered if this was another side effect to the updating or something... I'm starting to think more stuff is out there than we know of. Maybe even an exit...!

"Hi, y'all-" Ragatha said, appearing somehow.

"OH JESUS-- I-..." I swear if someone jumps out of nowhere, I'm going to lose it all together.

"Why are you so silent?!" Pomni asked, confused.

"Surprsing, nobody ever says that... mentioning my humor is broken." Ragatha replied.

"What does broken humor have to do with you being silent?" I asked.

"I-... I actually don't know."

"Great to know we all don't have braincells!" I said happily.

"Our humor is so broken, I can tell." Ragatha answered.

"A little TOO broken..." Pomni added.

"Okay, so what now?" I asked them.

"No idea, maybe we can drown ourselves in the digital lake!" Ragatha suggested.

"Perfect!" Pomni agreed.

We couldn't drown ourselves 😔... Off topic, but yes, my humor is terribly broken 😭😭