A Certain Bond

Credits to PirouetteDollie for suggesting this <3

Pomni's POV

I instantly became bored from all the activities that Caine has planned for us. I just wanna sleep in and do whatever. So today, I decided to go out of my way to simply just ✨️ W A L K ✨️... yes, walk. Why not walk? Walk is refreshing.

I walked outside, and it looked set up for an activity I wanted NO part in. I went to the digital lake and sat there, and what do you know?! Larynx was also there.

"Oh, hi, Pomni." Larynx said to me.

"Hi!" I replied happily.

They sat next to me. "So, what're you doing here?"

"I don't wanna do no adventures, no more," I replied, "I'm legit tired of them."

"Even the ones where you get to sit out?" Larynx asks playfully.

"Maybe not the ones where I stood out from others..." I chuckled.

"Ever wondered why Caine automatically says, 'Drown yourself in the digital lake!'? I'm concerned for his mental being." Larynx says, laughing.

"Yeah... I wondered why and how he could manage to say that with a straight a*s face." I agreed.

Then, we were somehow teleported to the circus. The other members were waiting.

"Why, Caine... WHY??" I said.

"Because we forbid isolation." Caine replies.

"I wasn't isolating! I was chatting with Larynx."

"I can confirm!" Larynx agreed.

"Fine, but still! Today, we're going to do something quite unique for an adventure!"

"What's the event?" Jax asks.

"Say your name backward, and that's what you describe yourself as!"

I immediately that of someone named tayg, then someone named aggin THEN someone named Lana.

"Wait..." Larynx started, "Xnyral?" I cackled so hard I nearly got in my grave early.

"Mine is Xaj." Jax said.

"I'm now officially known as Elbooz." Zooble said.

"I'm known as Ahtagar!" Ragatha said.

Nah-uh, that's just cursed 💀

"Elgnag... what?" Gangle said.

"It's giving the person that failed to say XDDCC." Jax said confidently.

"Your mother." Larynx said, defending Gangle.

Got. Me. In. My. GRAVE.

"Kinger... Regnik?!" Kinger said, astonished.

"How truamatic..." I said, showing a tad bit of empathy.

"What about yours, Pomni? Yours has to be worse." Jax asked me.

"Mine is Inmop... oh God." I answered.

"Oh, how truamatic for all of you!" Caine announced.

"Erm, actually!-"

"SHUT. UP. PLEASE." I said, cutting Jax off.

"Fine, whatever." He replied.

"Anyways, that was a basic activity. Let's go out to the grounds!" Caine said, teleporting all of us to the grounds.

I nearly vomited again... but I held it and swallowed it, I'm gonna have severe diarrhea after that...

"Today's activity involves beautiful railguns!" Caine said.

"RAILGUNS?!" I repeated.

"Yes, you deaf?"

I slowly turned my head towards Bubble, "Bubble... what did you do...?"

"Made the love I'm illegally allowed to give!" Bubble said ironically.

Me and Larynx decided to try and team up and work together. (IT'S GIVING DISNEY 😭)

"Good luck, superstars!" Caine said, disappearing in the air.

"Bro vanished." I said, chuckling.

"No sh*t bro." Larynx agreed.

We grabbed a bazooka and went the carnival to find these such "things" to shoot at.

"So... what're we thinking is the "thing" we have to shoot at?" Gangle asks.

"Who knows? It could be one of us!" Jax said, pointing the gun at Gangle, making her scared.

"It might be your d*ck that's about to go extinct if you keep acting cocky!" Larynx terrorized Jax.

Jax immediately stepped back and simply walked away.

"Fun fact for everybody!" Bubble said, appearing, "The target is everyone."

We were silent for 10 seconds until everyone started violently shooting at one another. I just ran away, I ain't getting shot.

"Jeez, that's hectic." I said to myself.

"Oh no joking." Larynx said, somehow beside me.

"AH- oh, hi." I flushed. Why am I so unprepared? 😭😭😭

"Ambiverts never need an introduction." They say.

"Oh." Surprising how Larynx's an ambivert.

"So... Do you wanna hide here for the time being?" Larynx asks me.

"Sure, why not?" I answer.

Once all that chaos was over, we were safe enough to get out of our hiding spot and could finally end the activity in peace.