What You Whippin'?!

Just wanted to do this rq then we'll get to the plot of this chapter-

Pomni: I know that smell anywhere! Larynx, what you whipping?
Larynx: I'm whipping up some chicken.
Pomni: I can smell it glistening.
Larynx: That sh*t gon hit different.
Pomni: Larynx, I got an intervene...😔
Larynx: wtf you mean?... 🤨
Pomni: You cooking it in a... f**king washing machine?! What you doing bro-

OKAY, I'M DONE NOW.
//
Pomni's POV:

Jokingly, shit turned tense between one another. I don't think anyone wants to work together... Firstly, Gangle accidently made Jax's dick suffer by hitting it with a big ass bowling ball, Zooble nearly strangled Ragatha, Kinger got issues, Vision wants to decapitate me, and Larynx was on the erge to curse Caine out... maybe even bypass his filter.

"Do you think they wanna work together to escape after... all that chaos?" I asked Larynx.

"Eh, highly doubt it now. But it's their fault for not coping." Larynx replies.

"I thought we weren't gonna leave everyone behind!" I defended.

"If they don't get along, then they can suck a*s!" Why am I surprised at this reaction? Obviously, Larynx's trust issues (they confirmed) interfere with their ability to make friends and stay loyal to them.

"Alright, everyone! I think you all are finally ready for some actual fun activities!" Caine said happily.

Larynx rolled their eyes. They didn't enjoy Caine that much... I mean, he truamatized me with impalong knives all over my body! Me, Larynx, and the others gathered around Caine to hear what his whacky AI senses were up to.

"Great, I was enjoying all this boredom." Jax said sarcastically.

"We get it!" Layrnx responded.

"Anyways, today I decided we have a flashback--"

I cut Caine off, "NO. DON'T YOU DARE!!"

"You don't wanna a flashback to high school?" Caine asked me.

I stared at him blankly, "What do YOU think, idiot?!"

"I think yes!" He is soooo STUPID!!!

"So, what's going to happen this time?" Ragatha asked, concerned.

"I was thinking of Spin The-" Me and everyone else (expect Caine and Bubble) vanished and ran, we were about to get paired up BADLY... DOES HE NOT KNOW THE AGE GAP?! DAMN.

We were all legit hiding at the end of the hallway. I bet everyone got truamarized. Mainly, Kinger, probably!

"Who the f*ck plays that game with this age gap?!" I whispered.

"Caine does. He's a p*rvert." Jax replied.

"No sh*t." Larynx added.

"I'd rather abstract myself than this..." Gangle said.

"Touché." Ragatha agreed.

"You're too quiet, Vision." Larynx said, noticing Vision fidgeting with her fingers.

"Oh, that's because I like hearing y'all talk." Vision replies.

"D*mn, you remind me of someone..." I narrow my eyes at her.

We all probably hid for about an hour or three... it was touché. 🫡!! We talked about our plan for escaping the circus, I think everyone forgave each other... except Zooble and Jax.

"Okay, so how do you know our headsets need chargers?" Jax asked.

"Isn't it a normal headset... minus the never leaving part..." I answered.

"Okay, fine."

"So... how are we gonna try and move our human selves?" Gangle asks, confused.

"Oh... I actually have no idea about that." I answered.

"Maybe interfere with Caine's, uh... AI or something?" Ragatha suggested.

"Yeah, maybe." I said.

"I'm planning on Jax and I teaming up and trying out every key he has for the exit." Larynx said.

"Ugh, fine. Don't make me regret this." Jax replied.

We all nodded in agreement, we're FINALLY ready to leave this place! CAN'T WAIT!!!

We snuck up on Caine to see what he was doing. He was for some reason... UPDATING HIMSELF AGAIN!!!

"Uh... any explanation as to why he's updating again?..." I asked the group.

"No idea." Larynx said. Everyone else agreed with them.

"Okay... I'm gonna try and stall him while you all do your thing." I suggested. They all nodded and walked away.

I took a deep breath and walked to Caine.

"Hi... Caine." I said.

He looked at me, "Isabella?"

I looked shocked, "What do you mean, Isabella?"

"Aren't you the one pitched the idea of The Amazing Digital Circus?" He asked me.

"Uh..." I stuttered. Caine's voice sounded completely different! A type of British accent.

"And the others... where are they?" He asked me.

"Uh... they're... uh, comprehending uh... coping skills!" I stammered.

"Really? They're trying to move on from their truama?"

"Uh, yeah!"

Caine looked skeptical, "What about Ashley? She moved on from her truama?"

Who the fuck is Ashley? "Uh... yeah."

Caine nodded, "Okay, well, I'll let you be."

I looked confused and intrigued, but that didn't sound like Caine... it kinda sounded like... Abel.

Jax's POV

I'M STESSING LIKE SHIT. WHY IS THIS STRESSFUL?! MAYBE BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO FIND A FUCKING KEY!!!Layrnx and I are in a panic! We don't know if Pomni will be able to stall Caine for the right amount of time!!

"WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY KEYS?!!" Larynx shouts, in absolute distress.

"I AIN'T TELLING YOUR A*S." I responded.

"Y'all!" Pomni said, out of breath, "I-... that isn't Caine!"

"What do you mean?!" Larynx asked.

"It's Abel! He's disguising himself as Caine! He fiddled with the AI!" Pomni explained.

"Oh, it's more easier?" I asked.

Pomni rolled her eyes and nodded.

"FOUND A KEY WITH A PATTREN, MIGHT BE THE KEY TO THE EXIT!!!" Larynx announced to us.

"Good!" We all rushed towards the others.

They were all making sure everyone was ready. They were surprised to see us.

"We found the key!" Larynx said happily.

"Probably." I added.

"I will terrorize you." They whispered to me.

"Perfect! Everything's clear. We just need to find the exit." Ragatha said.

"Okay." Pomni nodded.

----------‐‐--‐-?¿

Internet Failed
//
Attempting to Reboot
//
//
//
//
//
Success
//
Welcome to your new home, Hybrid!
//
- Cain