The Arrival of Vision

Larynx's POV

Caine's adventures were either fun and creative, cocky and elegant, or dark and terrorizing. I haven't gotten used to it yet, but I am opening up to the others a bit more.

"Hello, all fellow members!" Caine said one day, "We have a new member entering this realm!"

My eye twitched, I don't want a new simple human being interfering with my truama.

"Uh, hi?" A purple front hair tips (probably 4'1) that had the horns and tail of a demon, with black natural hair for the rear hair and back hair with absolutely NO mouth said. (That's a lot of description 💀💀💀)

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Hi..."

"What brings you here?" Ragatha asks.

"Oh, I simply just wanna test this game out, see if it still functions properly, and then I'll leave back to my company." She said.

"I'm sorry... COMPANY??" Pomni said, shocked.

"Yes, why?"

"Do you work with C&A?"

"Yes."

I could tell Pomni was trying to remember the name of the person, but no luck was found.

"Here's the thing..." I started saying, "You can't leave..."

She looked surprised, "You can't leave?!"

"Of course not! Haven't you seen the newspapers?" Jax said.

"Suck my d*ck." She replied.

"What d*ck?"

Do you know how silent the entire circus went 😭😭😭😭

"Uh, let's focus on something else, like your name!" Caine said, changing the subject.

"I can barely comprehend anything after that embarrassing encounter... I'll be called Vision." She replied.

"Hm, reasonable...?" Pomni muttered.

"So, Caine," I asked him, "The adventure for Vision?"

He paused for a bit, straight-up rebooting himself. He then turned on again and answered my question. "I've planned a bunch of unique quests for our new member, Vision!"

Vision looked skeptical, then remembered something, "What are the uh, quests?"

"Basically, like Pomni's adventure, but more complex!" Caine answered, "Instead of gloinks, there're small little critters crawling around currently."

"Nope, nope. I'm already hating this!" I said, looking to see if the critters are anywhere near me.

"That's okay! They aren't the annoying critters in the real world. They're random letters that spell out something, and that's for you to find out!"

"So it's basically bootleg gloinks?" Pomni asks. This woman right here 💀

"No... unique gloinks." Caine insisted.

"I'm just gonna call them bootleg gloinks for the time being."

Caine rolls his eyes, "Well, good luck, superstars!" And then he vanished.

"So, you guys gonna not participate?" Jax said, already befriending Vision.

"I could love to not participate!" I said happily.

"I'm participating so that I can make sure you aren't going to put a centipede in my room again!" Ragatha said.

"How would you be certain I wouldn't put a centipede in your room?" Jax said, smirking.

"I'll be violently decapitating you."

"I-... Jeez." Zooble said.

"What? You'd do the same thing!" Ragatha replied.

"Touché." Zooble agrees.

"I wouldn't do that, I'd make sure he can't have a d*ck!" I said, terrorizing Jax again.

"Somebody PLEASE make this child abstract..." Jax said, his hand on his hip.

"I'm older than you." I informed him.

He just simply rolled his eyes and went on with his day.

"I'm just going to simply isolate myself..." Pomni said, walking to her room.

"You do you." I said, walking cautiously to find a critter. I really don't wanna find a creepy-crawly, but whatever.

I looked inside one of the slides, no critter, I happy. Why? Because no critter.

"I don't like looking for critters..." Ragatha said to me.

"Ahem, creepy-crawlies." I informed her.

"Right... creepy-crawlies."

Me and Ragatha searched everywhere. There were no creepy-crawlies. How small were they? How come Caine wasn't a TAD bit informative? What type of creepy-crawlies were we after?

Jax's POV

Me and Vision have already found 4 critters. They were very small. I'm sure nobody else found any, but besides that, I hope Vision and I get rewarded!

"Hi, y'all." Pomni said to us.

"Oh, hi." Vision replied.

I just stood there, side eyeing her.

"I-... why the side eye?" Pomni asks me.

"Because why not the side eye?" I replied.

"I like you less and less every single minute you respond to me..."

"How unfortunate."

Pomni flashed the middle finger at me and walked away.

"Why does she have issues?" Vision asks me.

"It's just how she reacts to her friends... totally." I say, sarcastically.

"Funny." Vision chuckles.

We continued trying to find the rest of the critters. It seemed there were none left... that's an understatement.

"I'm sure this quest was pretty extreme, huh?" Caine asked us when we were done.

"It was bootleg, and it sucked a*s." I responded, honestly.

"W honesty." Ragatha added.

"The creepy-crawlies were nowhere to be found." Pomni said.

"Right, they're hiding throughout the map! Forgot to mention, it can hide anywhere inside the tent." Caine said.

Ragatha's eyes widened, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!"

"No." Caine responded, normally.

"I bet there's one in your room that wasn't planned by me!" I said, laughing.

"Happy, now?" Bubble said.

The room was silent...

Then, everyone started attacking Bubble and Caine.