The Abort Fight of Larynx & Jax

Larynx's POV

Today, I got tired of Jax. How tired? The fact I wanted to push him into the womb and abort! What? It's only temporary.

"Hi, Larynx." Pomni said, walking towards me.

"Hi, Pomni." I responded.

We were walking to where all the members were. I'm guessing an update occurred because it was flashing above our heads. Either someone from C&A wanted to refresh it, or our characters are going to get updated, sadly, I had already gotten used to my dragon look.

"Hello, fellow circus members!" Caine said once everyone arrived, "We have an exciting day ahead of us!"

"How exciting?" Jax asked, coming beside me and leaning on me like I'm a counter table, "Are we finally going to give in to you?"

"Get the f*ck off me!" I said, pushing him away.

"Fine, but you're a midget, my opinion."

"I'm 5'9 idiot."

"I'm 6'2, still taller."

"Caine," I asked him, "Does the activity involve pushing somebody into the womb and aborting?"

"What? Uh... no..." He answered, confused.

"Hm, AI's stupid these days." I muttered under my breath. Then I remembered the traumatizing words Moon said to Caine... 😭😭

"So what's the update?" Ragatha asked Caine.

"We'll be able to do more activities in one day! According to the information I was confirmed with, we'll do fun adventures throughout the day!" He said, sounding like he was advertising.

"Guess who's going to disappear in a dark alleyway tomorrow?!" I said, pointing directly at Caine.

"Oh, gosh..." Pomni said, putting my hand down.

"Anyways... today's activity contains teams of two that will adventure throughout to find a certain object... whichIwon'ttellyoubecauseIwantyoytofigureitoutsoTHERE." Caine said.

"Huh? What-"

"Be spontaneous and have a bright digital day!" And with that, he left.

"That's the definition of vauge. He legit cut me off!" Pomni said.

"Skill issue." Jax said.

I turned to him quicker than the speed of light (I nearly cracked my neck 😭), "I WILL push you into the womb and abort, I WILL blackmail you, I shall CHOKE you!"

"No," Jax pulled out an uno reverse card, "YOU."

"Nah-uh," I also pulled out an uno reverse card, "YOU!!"

"Changing the subject!" Ragatha said, "What are your theories on this 'update?'"

"I think wacky AI's going to control humanity." Zooble said.

"I don't really know about this update..." Gangle said quietly.

"I hope it has something to do with you, Larynx. You're annoying as hell." Jax said to me.

"What if I get an epic update?" I ask.

"Like that'll happen." He scoffed.

"Don't get cocky." I reminded him confidently.

I walked to the grounds, basic stuff was held there, nothing seemed unusual... despite the fact there was a glittering EXIT DOOR. I blinked at it and walked back inside the tent.

"Just found an exit, y'all." I announced, uninterested.

"REALLY, WHERE?!" Pomni beamed.

"Like, right outside-"

She ran past me so fast that I barely managed to focus on what I had just said.

"What exit?" Vision asks, intrigued, "I thought you said there was no exit."

"I did, but somehow it's there, digital hallucination probably." I answered.

Vision nods and simply walks away. Pokmi comes back, devastated as fuck's day.

"There was no exit." Pomni says, depressed.

"You were probably hallucinating." I answered.

"You JUST said there WAS."

"Digital hallucinations." I said, mimicking Caine.

Pomni sighs, "I wanna go home already!"

"I think Kinger's the one that wants to go home first." I said, looking at how mentally unstable Kinger was.

"Well, I must be the second one that wants to go home." Pomni insisted.

"That's me." Gangle appeared.

"Oh... well, I must be the third-"

"I exist too." Ragatha said, walking towards us.

"No joking... GYATT D*MN!!"

"Did some say GYATT?" Jax appeared out of thin digital air.

"AH- What is your obsession with the word 'gyat?'" I asked, confused.

"Because why not?" Jax replied.

"What does gyat mean?" Caine asks.

Utter silence was his answer. We all stood there looking astonished and truamatized at him

"Why do you wanna know...?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Because Moon keeps saying that, and I don't know what to say-"

"Oh, I think my, uh... I think someone's asking my sexuality. Yeah, I gotta go." Pomni said, running faster than the speed of light.

"Matter of fact, I think my dad finally came back with the milk." Jax said, walking quickly away.

"I think I need to plan out my human structure if I abstract!" Ragatha said, walking very quickly away.

The rest made other excuses until Caine was left with himself. Let's just pray he doesn't have Google.

"Still wanna push me into the womb and abort?" Jax asked me.

"Duh! And no, you can't have my uni reverse card!" I reply.

"Heh, I don't need your reverse cards to abort you."

"Can't abort what you can't catch!" I immediately ran away from abortion, I'm sure Jax isn't all that fast as he says he is, HOPEFULLY.

When I was simply looking at the ceiling, someone knocked on my door and slid something under the cracks of the door, I walked towards it. "Your mother" it read.

I blinked at it, "AH-"